Part 32

Here comes the update. It's short.

1200+ words.

Do hit the stat button and leave your precious comments.

Ignore the typos.

"Make sure that there is no one to capture me and Sayantika together" Abhi-- Mr. Raichand hissed from my side talking with someone on the call , I don't know who.

I attend the college, then freshenup and now we are on our way to the airport, I was feeling the nervousness seeping into my veins to my stomach. This is my first flight and yes I am scared, my fingers are tingly due to the anxiety.

5 days, we haven't talked for five days, and I am glad that he didn't irritate me like he used to. It's better atleast.

Avni maa took me for shopping two days back and got me 6 pairs of outfit, yeah because she is more excited for my and his son's first trip. Only if she knew.

I plugged my wired earphones on playing one of my favourite tracks of Chase Atlantic, humming with it.

As the car halted, "Wait, Don't step out" He said before stepping out, I saw him looking here and there before opening the door for me.

I stepped out with my phone and bag "Just walk straight and faster" I felt him engulfing my palm in his grip, I didn't say anything and obeyed. It seems like I am a baby and he is my guardian leading me like this so I don't get lost.

Lol.

His guards took care of our luggages and we finally made it after they checked us here and there.

"Do you want to have something? I am going to get a coffee for myself" oh I am so grateful that he asked finally.

I was hungry but I can't even have pizzas and these oily foods , it will trigger my anxiety more so I chosed to go with something calming "Hot chocolate" I mumbled.

He gave me a look before heading towards the starbucks while I waited.

"Here" He was back within 10 mins, forwarding me the tumbler. "Thank you" I took a sip and sighed inaudibly.

Hot chocolates makes me happy.

After sometime we heard the announcement as it the time to get in, I took a deep breath and cheered myself. Come on Sayantika you can do it.

We hopped in and made it to our seats, and the first thing I heard was Mr. Raichand groaning beside me "That's why I hate economy class" He mumbled looking here and there which made me roll my eyes. This man cannot compromise a bit. But the shocking thing was he actually stayed in my parent's house.

Okay so because of the urgency he didn't get the first class tickets and his dad told him to get the tickets of the economy class which was the only thing available, he was even cribbing to use their personal jet but his dad didn't let him.

Good for him.

When the announcement was made that it was the time for the flight to take off, I feel the nervousness crawling back to me as I tied the belt and took few deep breaths to calm myself down. I crossed my fingers and started chanting the mantras I know in my mind shutting my eyes tight.

"Are you scared, Mrs. Raichand?" I found my palm engulfed by his as he gave it a gentle squeeze and my shot up to him. "Yes, I am" I don't have any shame to accept my fears.

"It's my first flight" I further uttered.

"Come on nothing will happen, I am here and you know after few mins you will be able to see some beautiful scenerios of the clouds, you are lucky you got the window seat" Seriously? He needs to understand that I am not a kid and there is no need to console me like this.

"Mr. Raichand, I am not a kid if you are wondering" I retorted in his ear in a hushed tone.

"Uh yes you are a 19 year old kid only" Did he just mocked me.

"Oh the kid you are sexually attracted to? Are you a pedophile?" I snapped the questions back at him and it was his time to shut up.

Only I have the audacity to shut The Abhimaan Raichand up.

Even though he was pissed at me still he didn't pulled his hand back and I clutched his hand tighter like my life depended on it, when the flight finally started to take off.

I feel my ears blocked, the vibration, the sounds, and my heartbeat was so wild. Am I dying? I don't want to die this soon goodness. Calm down Sayantika. God please help me I am your favourite child right?

"It's done" He shook me bring me back to the reality my hold around his palm loosened.

"My ears" I mumbled.

"Here it will help" He gave me a mint candy "Or try to yawn and swallow as well"

I looked at him shocked, he was so calm and here I was so worked up and scared.

Once he realised I am calm and everything is fine in my side, He smirked at me. What's wrong with him?

"I would like to change your name from a kid to a chudail (witch)" He whispered making me frown.

"See this is what you did to me" He showed me his palm , the scratches of my nails were clearly evident and damn that shits looks painful.

"I didn't tell you to give your hand to me" I said before turning my eyes to the window.

"Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi hai" Yeah that's what I heard from him and chosed not to react.

I don't want to start a fight with him in a flight full of passengers.

After sometime.

"Why the baby is crying so much, ugh I am getting headache" Yeah Mr. Raichand being so nosy and muttering then and now whenever the other passengers are making a little move.

"Can't she just shut the baby up" he hissed again.

"Mr. Raichand that's a baby and maybe she is uncomfortable that's why she is crying" and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Why are you defending her? That's not our baby"

Excuse me?

What did he say?

Grrr
________

The landing was not as scary as the take off and we finally made it to the hotel where we'll stay for next three days.

It was beautiful and the place only screams luxury, the only thing caught my eyes was the huge library in the cafeteria and I already made a plan to spend next two days reading here and enjoying the coffee.

I could spot some of my to be read list books and damnn it was making me more excited.

"Sayantika, the look you are giving to those book shelves as if you are sexually attracted to it" So my jerky husband can be witty as well.

"Yes" I turned and leaned towards him "I am actually sexually attracted to the fictional men's of those books, they are far better from the mens in real life" oh did I just bruised his ego?

I was about to moved back but he pulled me closer, "So you become sassy after landing in Goa?"

"I was sassy from the beginning, I hope you know the number of times I shut you up with my words" His eyes were rather on my lips. Such a pervert.

"Also if you done staring at my lips then kindly let go off me, you don't want to do a public display of affection, do you?" He left me but not before whispering.

"Mrs. Abhimaan Raichand, this is going to be one hell of a trip for you, for us"
____________________

Okay done 🤡 This what I managed to write in an hour. Enjoy your trip babies.

But Abhimaan forgot the condom in his penthouse, sed 😔

I love the banter between AbhiYantika 😎

Anyways, are you all excited for the next one?
_______________