TRAUMATIZED

Everyone was crying as it was funeral day . Mrs Choi can't control herself many people came to confront her . There stood yn who was crying silently holding tightly the pendant which her father gave as she Loved her dad so much .

There stood a person who gave a shoulder to cry . Whom yn spent her whole childhood . The only friend of yn .
Hwang In youp ! The person in the photograph.

Yn shared everything with him . This incident left a big impact on yn.

After few days yn mostly spend her time by being locked in her room. She hardly talked to anyone . Even she didn't talked to Hwang In youp which made him sad that he can't help his friend . She didn't ate anything Which lead Mrs Choi so much worried .

She took her to a psychologist who was also mother of Hwang In youp .she was one of the best physcologist . She took many sessions with yn and understood that yn's condition was serious .

Yn became very cold . Than Youp 's mom
Recommended to take yn somewhere for sometime . Where she can a break for sometime as it was the devastating for her as she lost her dad who was very close to her .

She recommended to send yn to America for studies with Youp. Youp was happy as he can stay with yn and used to cheer her up to bring back the old yn .

Mrs.choi was little sad but she agreed and sent yn to America where also was a branch of her company . She bought her a house or a mansion just for two people who had more than 15 room a big swimming pool , kitchen , garage with many luxurious cars .

At airport

Mrs.choi - Take care of yourself and always pick my call .

Yn- Nod * cold *

In youp's mom- take care of yn and also yourself and don't leave her .

In youp- okay mom , Now I am getting late . Bye .

Mrs Choi x Youp - bye

( Hwang in youp and yn then went to America. Yn started isolating herself from In youp also but slowly in youp made her talk her a little even if it was not like before. )

Cha eun- After somedays there schools got opened. Yn met me. We were sitting partners, I am an orphan because of which I am like this.

Jk- like what ?

Cha eun- cold and strict. Nevermind. Slowly as year goes by me and yn became close. I also met with Evelyn and Mia as they were yn's childhood friends. Me, yn, Mia , Evelyn and In youp started living together in this mansion. As time passes yn and hwang in youp fell in love because of which yn slowly started coming out of depression.

Me, lisa yn and in youp graduated and yn already had her dad company which was in youp father's name. Uncle returned her the company. She started building her dad's company. I became her secretary With our hardwork slowly our company rose.

In meantime yn and youp got more close they got in a relationship and became one of the most lovely couple. As yn's father was a mafia after being financially stable she started to look for her father's killer. Slowly we all became mafias.

But one day everything turned upside down. We were getting back from a mafia party. We girls went earlier as yn and In youp went on a date. But as yn got a emergency call so they were on their way to come back as youp was on bike because they went separately but suddenly a car and youp got into a accident. Yn took him to the hospital and we also reached there. After a 6 hours surgery doctor told us that he was no more. Yn got devastated. She was broken as she again lost someone she loved the most after her father. She was not ready to accept his death. Youp parents were also devastated as they lost thier only child. Yn felt into depression, she got panic attacks and was traumatized.

BTS got tears in thier eyes listening to yn's past.

Cha Eun- so we decided to sent her back to Korea. Girls have to stay here as we had no option but to look after the company also we knew she needed us in handling her this company. I decided to go with her as I knew she needed some time to handle herself. Yn became a workaholic as she wanted to distract herself from his death. Because of this much hardworking and her concentration she became world's youngest 1'st richest business woman. And then one day aunt told her about your father and their relationship and then you know the rest.

Jin- We are sad for what happened with her?

Suga- we don't know that our sister is so strong .

Rm- True

_____________________

TBC
Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed 🤍💜🥰