ATTACK

( I am writing this chapter with yn pov )

Suddenly I got a call from an unknown number .

Yn- Hello?

?? - hello ma'am we have been attacked on our base .

Yn- okay get ready I am on my way .

Yn told everything and everyone started preparing themselves for the attack on their main base .

BTS - we need to make a plan and for that we also need a good and better team. For that we are calling TXT .

Yn- okay , I have also called someone whom I know GOT7.

Soon TXT and GOT7 also arrived at the mansion we made a plan and went to attack .

We decided that we will go first at last moment we will use them. We all were on our way .

Soon we reached at the address we got . We were attacked by some men's . Soon we entered inside but some men's came and started to attack on us . We defended and soon Cleared them .

Than we went to the main hall where some men's came and started to attack on us. We were killing them non stop and soon were at our victory but I knew that something is fishy We can't win so easily there is something bigger thing waiting soon someone came he was at his middle age .

??- Oh ,  So nice to meet you all my dear son's .

BTS - uncle !!

??- Ahh so you all remember me ?

BTS - You are the person who... Attacked us ?

Uncle- ofcourse but u think you will so easily win . Wait !! I have a surprise for you all .

Bring them

BTS x yn were shocked to see there mom and dad .

Yn- Mom?  Dad ?

BTS - leave them .

Yn- I will kill you

Uncle- I love to see you in that state . Well if you want to save your mom dad surrender yourself.

We all have to surrender because we have no choice left . We dropped out all weapons .

Uncle- so you all will be thinking why I kidnapped your mom and my brother . Well I have an answer for that .

TRUTH:-

bts dad, yn dad and BTS uncle were best friends. They met yn's mom and bts mom in college. They all became friends and slowly yn's dad and yn's mom fell in love while bts dad and bts mom fell in love.

The day thier uncle was going to propose bts mom. He saw bts mom and dad kissing and he felt hurt that he lost the girl he loved to his brother.

After ending of thier college thier grandfather sent uncle to abroad for further studies and he came back after 7 years when he saw that his elder brother has become the ceo of the company and mafia king and he got jealous from his loving family.

Whereas he didn't have anything one day there was a business party and bts mom dad, yns mom dad and thier uncle met at the party. Thier your uncle saw bts mom and he confessed her love to him.

Bts mom was really shocked as how can he think like that about her sister in law when she rejected him. He killed her in his rage, anger and jealousy.

That time yn was 6 years old. Yn's dad saw everything but he ran away before your uncle can catch him.

But when one day when yn's dad was coming from his business trip he got into an accident. Everyone thought it was a mere accident but actually it was not. Bts uncle killed him because he got to know that yn's dad was going to tell everything to bts dad.

But even after killing them he did not felt satisfied he wanted the mafiakings position and your dad's business. He had no relation with yn but when yn's mom and bts dad fell in love and got married he started hating yn.

I Felt like someone stabbed a knife in her heart.

Mr Kim - you know only this , i told you i wanna be a doctor but you wanted to became an actor so dad sent you abroad but I being the adult son I have to take those responsibility.

Uncle- you must've asked me once but you did the worst with them . Tell the truth ?

Mr Kim - sorry son's and yn actually I didn't really loved your mom we married to save you all from him as he only killed your mom and yn's dad .

Mrs Kim- so we decided to marry and to just act as lover but in that act we really fell in love. Sorry for playing with your hearts. But we both love each other now very much .

Yn- I will kill you how you dare to kill my father . Why ?? Why ? you knew everything .

( I can't wait to kill him by my own hands . I was going out of control. )

Uncle - Hahaha ... You think without any weapons you can kill me .

Yn- you think I am such a big fool that I will come without any backup plan .

Soon GOT7 and TXT entered and started attacking . Jackson gave me gun I killed everyone who came in my way . After 2 hours of fight . We killed all the men's only BTS uncle was left .

I took my gun and went towards him . I shooted him multiple times on his legs and chest remembering everything that my father said . I took out my dagger and stabbed him multiple times . The blood was oozing out . I was all covered in the blood .

I stood up and walked towards my only family now as soon as I was walking I felt someone stabbed me I fell down Everyone ran towards me. I closed my eyes .

In Youp- take her to hospital fast .

Soon they all took me to the hospital . I was shifted to OTP room . After half an hour the operation was over they put bandages where I was stabbed .

Soon Everyone came inside .

In Youp- are you crazy how can u do it you should think about me .

Yn- I am sorry but now see I am ok

In Youp- stop joking you know I thought you will leave me .

Yn- sorry

BTS - and what about us ?

Yn- sorry I will not do anything like that .

Mia  - you better Don't

Yn- sorry

Soon mom and dad came and They hugged me .

Mrs Kim- how are you I was afraid to loose you ?

Yn- me too , i promise I will Never do it again.

Now everything was like before a happy family. Now there was no more fight . We all hugged each other .

----------
TBC
Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed
Please vote 💜 comment and share