Part 38

Thank you for the response in last chapter. Here comes the next update for you all.

One chapter needed to be updated twice because not everyone get notification at first.

Next day.
1pm

It was the 25th time his phone rang from the morning, this time she finally stirred in her sleep before turning to the other side, clutching the duvet closer to hers "Mr. Raichand your phone" she mumbled in sleep.

The phone stopped ringing only to start the irritating tone again, Sayantika yawned then opened her eyes, the extreme headache hit her, she turned, and her eyes widened seeing his bare back, still she didn't realize what had happened last night, she knows her husband sleep shirtless.

Sighing out, she sat up the duvet slide down as her own bare body came to her view, the headache was lost forgotten, she got the biggest shock of her life, she was flabbergasted, her hands started shaking, and she clutched the duvet again, hiding her exposed body parts, covered in scratches and bites.

The blood stain on her thigh and on the bedsheet made her eyes teary. Fuck, what the fuck no, how could I I let this happen? Shit shit shit, why don't I remember anything? No, no, no.

She wiped the tears which were rolling down her cheeks with any halt. She felt pathetic, she doesn't remember a bit of last night.

Did he force her?

Or

Did she seduce him? Forced herself on him? Or maybe -

She forced herself to think to give the pressure to her brain, and in return, her headache increased.
She palmed her mouth to not cry out loud, but the loud sob escaped her lips and this woke him up.

He turned squinting his eyes, "Sayantika--" his voice hoarse while she interrupted him in the middle. "Do n't"

It took Abhimaan 40 more seconds to realize their state, and the first word escaped his mouth was "Fuck"

The last night happenings flashed in front of his, he remembered that he went to the party with hers, Rene tried to force herself on him, and then he was stumbling when he got back in his suite but after that, he forgot everything. He tried to remember what had happened, but failed.

He for now chucked the thoughts and turned to looked at her who has hidden herself tightly with the duvet, crying and shaking without making any noise, he sighed.

"Sayantika" He called out, even his voice was shaky. He doesn't even know how to react in this situation.

"Lea.ve me alo.ne" her voice was shaky.

"Sayantika, you need to listen to me" He tried again, as few thoughts erupt in his mind.

"I don't want to, just leave me lone" her muffled voice reached his ears.

He knew she was crying so hard, his hold on the duvet tightened as he finally uttered those words

"Did I forced you last night?"

No answer.

She didn't react to his words.

"I seriously don't remember anything, Sayantika? Please tell me did I forced you" He asked again, he was desperate to know her answer. He is already horrified.

"I wanna go back, I don't want to stay here" He heard her whisper. She was visibly shaking under the duvet.

He sighed and got off the bed, quickly wearing his pants, "We'll go back, at least tell me do you remember anything?" He was idle at his point.