15 | So Am I A Trouble?

15.06.2023📍

The next day, classes resumed again. Performers can now only practice during breaks or after college time.

Jimin was in his Dance Practice Studio, practicing his steps. Suddenly the world around him spun.

"Jimin, let's practice our song."
He heard Taehyung calling for him from the door.

Jimin turned to look at him with a spinning head and collapsed on the floor with a thud after giving him a smile.

"JIMIN!!!" Taehyung's smile faltered, he ran inside the studio. Other performers also surrounded them, whispering to one another.

Jhope ran to him with his water bottle and sprinkled some on his face. But Jimin didn't budge from his place.

"Does anyone know who his roommate is? I think we need to take him to the medical room."

Taehyung looked at Jhope and at once was on his feet. He lifted Jimin up in his arms.

"Jungkook is his roommate. Send him to the medical room directly, I'm taking him there..." He said while running ahead.

.

Jungkook was practicing guitar when he heard Jimin fainted. His eyes widened. Without waiting for any other information, he ran towards the medical room.

He saw Taehyung waiting outside, biting his nails. Jungkook peeked into the room before getting aside to take a breath.

"What have you done to him!?"
Taehyung pulled his collar angrily.
Jungkook removed his hand at once.
"I did nothing!"

"You said the same thing last time too! But what happened? She had to transfer!!! Just because of you!!!" Taehyung whisper-yelled, boring daggers into Jungkook's face.

"And I told you last time too, I didn't even know her!! I did nothing at that time too! It must be one of the guys, go ask them yourself!"
"Doesn't matter! You are one of them. I won't tolerate same shit again. Leave Jimin alone!"
"I said it wasn't me!"
"Just-"

"You can come inside" The doctor called for them.

"What happened to him?" Taehyung asked worried. "Don't worry, he is just exhausted. There's nothing serious." They both felt relieved.

"Now, who is his roommate?" Taehyung reluctantly pointed at Jungkook who came forward, biting his lips nervously.

"I sensed early signs of malnutrition. Does he eat normally?" Doctor asks and Jungkook has no answers. He remains silent.

"You can wait here, he will wake up soon. I need to ask some questions, you'll need to confirm if he's lying." Jungkook nods.

She then turns towards Taehyung, "And since your friend is not in danger, you can go. I'll tell him you brought him here." She says with an assuring smile.

Taehyung gratefully smiles at her and bows down before leaving the room.

He really can't trust Jungkook with Jimin. He has to do something. Anything that can save him. He won't let the same happen to him. He lost his friend once, not again. His heart was almost out of his mouth when he saw him fainting in front of his eyes.

.

Jungkook slides the curtain around Jimin's bed and sits down on the stool. He apologetically looks at his face. He didn't know things would get to this point.

He keeps staring at him feeling guilty. Jimin's face glowing under the sunlight does something to his heart. He looks so peaceful. And pretty. His mind supplies.