Part 44

2400+ words, excluding the games and the notes. And Yassss ignore the typos.

Also before you all read this chapter let's play some this and that gameeee.

TV series or movies

Pancakes or waffles?

Iced coffee or hot tea?

Lays or Pringles?

Wattpad or Instagram?

"Are you done? So can I leave now?"out of all the reactions, Abhimaan didn't expect that.

He expected her to shout to yell.

Or to say something in her defense.

Or maybe to start the innocent act of hers, but she was so calm and composed. The only expression he saw in her face was frown and nothing else.

She didn't even look angry, nor Heartbroken and there was not an ounce of Panic on her face which he actually expected.

"Now would you like to let me get access to your personal elevator? Because there is not any other way to go down" her voice calm as she fixed her duppata (scarf) properly.

"What are you trying to prove, Sayantika?" he asked, gazing at her deep so to bring out a reaction from her.

But she didn't flinch at the look in his eyes and stared back at him, confidently. Fearlessly. "I don't play games, Mr. Raichand and to be honest, I don't really care about your opinion on me, you are immune to have any thoughts" she answered.

"Also I am just a bitch whom your parents got to quench your desires and I don't think there is anything more you want to do to me--" she stopped and breathed out "And I am not actually finding a motive slash point that you actually want to spend a day with me in your penthouse so kindly let me go" she completed her sentence.

"Such an Oscar winning act" he hissed before walking out of the bedroom.

"Kindly give me one then?" she retorted, following him out of the room to the downstairs.

"You want to go out, right? I will go with you because I don't trust you" he grabbed the car keys making her shocked.

"Seriously Mr. Raichand, you want to accompany a bitch, breaking news of the decade" he didn't answer and punched the password, the elevator opens in a second.

Sayantika was still praying that he could change the idea of accompanying her, she doesn't want to take him to the hospital with hers.

She was fast enough to get inside the Elevator, followed by him while she leaned against the wall, praying.

And her prayers did work, he had to rush to the office for some urgency, Sayantika sighed in relief when he left but not before saying "If I am leaving now that doesn't mean you can do anything freely, I am watching you" all she could do was to chuckle.

She plugged her wired earphones and played one of her favorite songs of Chase Atlantic making her way to the metro which was 20 mins walking distance.

Once she got inside the metro, she luckily got a seat, her mind revolving around his words.

Sayantika's POV.

And that's when I thought he could be at least a little good to me, he chose to prove me wrong again. Actually, I don't blame him, he has trust issues so as me. Even I was at his place, I would have lashed out on him just like he did to me. I didn't say anything in my defense because I don't want to, he won't be going to trust me anyway so why to waste energy to make him understand.