Part 46

2200+ words.

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments.

Let's play some this and that before you start reading the update.

Television series or Web series.

Donuts or chips

New Phone or New Outfits

Love or Money

"Mrs. Khurana, she is Sayantika" I heard Miss Nikita introducing me to her.

"Hello, Mrs. Khurana" I forward my hand to shake which she gladly accepted.

"Hello, Sayantika---" she stopped in a mid.

"It's Sayantika Sharma" of course I won't be going to introduce myself with my jerk of a husband's name.

She nods and tell us to seat while I tried not to gape at her like a creep because damn she is so beautiful, her aura screams confidence.

"Yuvraj will be here in sometimes, and he will be going to ask you few questions" I nodded rubbing my hands as the sudden wave of nervousness hit me.

What would he going to ask? Will he reject me? There are chances because I don't have any experience in this work.

Shiv jii, please help, I want this job desperately.

"Hey are you alright?" I was snapped at the words. "Do you want to drink some water? You are all sweaty" I nodded in no again, she sounded concern.

"Yes, I don't have any problem in collaborating with them, it will benefit both of us equally you know" It was Jahnvi's husband voice as he walked down the stairs talking to someone on call while holding a little baby boy in his arms who was snuggling to his neck and holding on to him with dear life.

"Mr. Khurana," Miss Nikita stood up, followed by me.

"This is Sayantika, and she will babysit Yuvansh for next 10 days" Miss Nikita said while I fiddled with my fingers.

"She looks so young, I don't think she can handle Ansh, she is not capable" Mr. Khurana said.

"Sir, I can," I replied quickly. "Yes I am young, but that doesn't mean I am incapable of this job" I further added.

His expression shows he was amused, "what you do, Miss Sharma?" Another question.

Okay.

"I am studying commerce in XYZ college" I answered.

"Undergraduate?" I nodded in yes.

"Well if you want to do this job then you won't be able to attend college for the next ten days" he stated firmly.

"Yes I know" I nodded again, of course I am prepared for it. I can take notes from Zoya or my other friends.

"Jahnvi, you did her background checks right?" He asked, turning to his wife.

Wait, I am not a criminal.

But it's needed because the work is in the Billionaire's house.

"I did, all clean" she answered.

"Well then you can start your work from today, I will transfer the amount in an hour" Mr. Khurana said.

The only thing I noticed that Mr. Khurana trust his wife so much because when she said, she did all the checks about me, he just gives me the job not asking anything more or doing the double check.