Umeed

Hum Aksar Chut Jate Hai Unse
Jinka Hath Humne
Badi Majbuti Se Thama Hota

Daya was standing infront of her while his heart beats started beating fast.. all were looking at her while her eyes glued on him.

Daya gasped as he got lost in the time which changed his life forever.

************************
1 year back...

Ranchi: Heart of Jharkhand

A place where people are down to earth with amazing the world with their talent.

It was rainy season, one afternoon when a guy knocked on shreya heart who had started staying at her house as a paying guest in Ranchi.

Shreya was living with her mother with they renting the upper terrace portion. shreya hated this but more than that she hated this guy who has recently shited on their house as PG and she was annoyed by him because he always was over enthusiastic and always being around them. She always prayed for him to leave their place and go some where else, when ever he was around she use to move away making excuses to avoid him.

She was an introvert and preferred to stay in house, read books, watch her fav movies while her mother always wanted her to go out and enjoy with friends.

One afternoon shreya against her wishes visited a near by small shop to get sugar as she wanted to drink tea but sugar was finished. As she was returning she noticed the same guy the paying guest coming out of her house.

She irritatedly entered into kitchen with stroming her legs as her mom pulled sugar packet from her hand with smiling face.

Shreya:(irritatedly)mumma, ye ladka wapas yaha kya kar raha tha?

SM:(smiling)iss mahine ka rent dene aaya tha.

Shreya:(leaning on kitchen platform beside her)aap usko zyada chut nahi de rahi ho?

S.M:(confused)koi discount nahi diya hain, usne pure paise diye hain.

Shreya:(annoying)mumma.. main wo nahi keh rahi hu, (hesitating)maa aise bachelor ladko humare ghar pe paying guest bana theek nahi hain.

Shreya mom started preparing tea while she kept looking at her.

SM: ek dum apne bhai pe gaayi hain, hamesha phele shak hi karti hain (she smiled glancing at shreya)Acha ladka hain kuch dino ke liye aaya hain phir chala jaayega aur tere papa ke dost ke batije ka beta hain.

Shreya;kitna nazeek ka rishta hain.

Her mom chucked at her as she rolling her eyes looked at her.

Shreya:aise anjano pe bharosa karna theek nahi hain aage aapki marzi.

She left the kitchen moving to hall sitting thier looking at the pouring rain while its drops made way on the window and shreya recalls her memories with her brother.

Brother:(dragging her to play in rain)bheeg ja shreyu, barish ka maaza tabhi hain jab usmein bhegho.

Shreya:(laughing giggling clenching the sofa handle)bilkul nahi bhai, kabhi nahi, barish mein bheegne se zyada barish ko dekhne ka maaza kuch aur hi hain.