Part 50

Hello Bhai and Behen log 🤡, I am back I guess, I managed to write despite my writer's block. Also this is a kind of filler chapter. Vote and comment if you all want to.

Ignore the typos and grammatical errors.

Sayantika's POV.

Marrying Abhimaan, Being Billionaire's Wife, it was never in my list but my fate and I have gone through so many things because of this marriage. The humiliation, the insults by my husband and I even lost my job.

Who is the one to be blamed?

He? Or his and my parents? Of course, they forced us into this.

And there is no looking back, no place for regrets. But I regret my decision of crossing paths with him, I do regret my decision of saying yes to the marriage, a loveless marriage.

There is no comparison between us, he is a fire, and he will burn me with him, and I am afraid that I will melt into him like a silk.

The thought itself is horrifying to me.

The loud thunderstorm occurred snapped me out of my thoughts. These heavy rains, lightening, thunderstorms doesn't scare me, but being with him in the darkness of the night does.

Because I don't trust myself. My thoughts going back to that rainy night again and again, when he touched me, caressed me under the rain water, against the tree.

Shut up Sayantika.

I literally felt tingles down my spine.

No, no that's common-sense leaving my body and my self-respect crying in the corner.

As funny as I am sounding, but I feel pathetic. So pathetic and I hate myself.

I looked up to find him watching a YouTube video with the concentration 'How to cook white sauce pasta in five mins'

Yeah, that's what he is watching because he is hungry and so as me and due to this weather, we can't even order the food from outside.

He is so engrossed in the video, the frown clearly visible and with his lips just slightly shaped in a pout, his slight curls disbelieved and fanning on his forehead.

Damn he is actually glowing under the candlelight.

Well, we have lit the dining room of penthouse with the candles and placed two lamps on the kitchen, at least now I am in relief because of little lights.

"Yes this is so easy, I can prepare the white sauce pasta" he jumped up and ran to the kitchen, I am 100 percent sure he'll mess up the kitchen which will be a torture to me because of my OCD.

Gulping down the water, I followed him to the kitchen to found him taking out the things need to prepare the dish.

"Step aside, I will prepare it" I kept my tone stern.

"You don't need to, I've watched a video, I will do it" I could only chuckle at his words.

"Says the man who doesn't even know how to prepare a cup of coffee" I taunted, snatching the packet of pasta from him.

"Don't forget I prepare oats for you today" I ignored his words, not wanting to start a fight with him.

"Sayantika, main karlunga na" shut up please, that's adorable.

"You want to prepare pasta, right? Fine let me cook for myself first because I am hungry, and then you can do anything you want" this time he stepped aside and let me do my work.