Part 51

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments.

Also do answer this and that questions before reading the chapters.

Success or happiness?

Painful truth or comforting lie?

College or high school?

Introvert or extrovert?

1500+words.. ignore the typos and grammatical errors.

Sayantika's POV.

The shit we are doing is wrong, and I cannot help myself. Someone sends help please. Otherwise I would end having sex with Abhimaan once again.

I didn't remember what we did back in Goa but this time, I will remember all the little details of our deeds, the way he is touching me, caressing me, his lips on my hardened areola through the material of his shirt.

I was moaning and writhing on his lap, totally breathless.

I heard a faint sound of the vibration before the ringtone echoed in the living room, this is the chances, even universe doesn't want us to do this.

Because he is toxic for me.

But he didn't budge and continued his work while the phone rang continuously.

Is he deaf? Or he is just pretending?

No. I have to stop him.

I have to get away from him.

He is not good for me, he is toxic and manipulating.

Yes, Sayantika, you can do it.

Sucking a deep breath, I held his shoulders, pushing him "STOP"

His hands stilled, and his eyes locked with mine.

"I don't want this" He let me go, his eyes were just gazing at mine.

My heart was banging around the ribcage as if it would come out any moment.

"Sayantika--"

I interrupted "Not a word now" Turning to my heels, I grabbed my phone and went upstairs while switching the flashlight on.

Proud of you, Sayantika.
_________

Next Day.

"Yes Mom, we are safe here" Abhimaan said to his mother over the FaceTime.

"Where is Sayantika? Let me talk to her" Avni said from the other side frowning.

"She is sleeping now, you can talk to her later" Abhimaan said keeping the nonchalant expression on his face.

"Ok, do tell her to call me once she wake up" Abhimaan nodded at her words.

"Take care of yourself and Sayantika"

After keeping the phone aside, Abhimaan sighed out and walked to the glass wall, his eyes trailing at the beauty of the city, but he felt the weather gloomy and calm after the destructive storm of the last night.

His mind clouded with umpteenth number of thoughts and all are related to his Wife Sayantika Abhimaan Raichand.

The headache engulfed him, and he groaned, he badly needs a coffee now. Grabbing his phone he walked out of the room and climbed down the stairs, he found his wife already in the kitchen cutting the vegetables humming softly.

She felt his presence but didn't react and continued doing the work, "I want coffee" she heard him.

Turning towards him, she passed him a tight-lipped smile, "It's your kitchen, feel free to prepare one cup for yourself"