Mistress to the King & Queen

Serve the wine. Don’t look. Leave.
It’s simple enough.
Gathering her courage, she slowly opened the door, her face growing instantly red at the groans that reached her ears.
‘Serve the wine. Serve the wine.’  Vivika stepped in, keeping her eyes down on the marble floor as she hurried towards the huge bed.
“Bring me a cup.” The king demanded, his rough voice making her jump in surprise, almost dropping the tray she held.
Setting it down on the bedside, her hand trembled as she poured the crimson drink into a goblet.
Raising her eyes, she froze to the spot at the sight before her.
King Eros was kneeling on the bed, and her eyes travelled from his serious expression, down his chiselled torso, her face growing red at the sight of his cock buried deep in Captain Hales mouth.
“Wine. Servant.” Eros demanded as he thrust hard with each word, causing the captain to gag.
“Forgive me.” She squeaked as she brought it closer, struggling to keep her gaze away as he rolled his hips into the captain’s mouth.
Her own throat tightened, unable to imagine bearing through the intrusion, but the captain seemed to like it. Between the gags, the man was moaning loudly, his hands gripping onto the king’s muscled thighs.

“Wife. There is a curious maid here. She’s rather pretty.” Eros called out, his serious eyes never leaving her face as he continued with his hard thrusts.
“Oh? I suppose I’ve had enough of you fucking the face of Hale, as much as I like having the loudmouth silenced this way.” Queen Annora walked out from behind the curtained off bathing area, the woman naked and dripping wet.
‘I shouldn’t have looked.’ She chided herself as the queen walked around the bed, her tanned hips swaying with each stride.
“You look like a terrified virgin.” Annora tisked as she paused before her. They were the same age.
“Yes. Your majesty.” Vivika managed to answer, causing the woman to giggle.
“You amuse me. Take your clothes off.” Annora told her.
She wanted to say no, but with both the king, queen and captain in the room, she dared not voice her protests. Sliding the simple grey tunic over her head, Vivika wormed out of her drawers, her face turning scarlet as she stood there naked.
“What do you think?” Annora turned to Eros.
“I’m happy here. If you want her. Take her.” The king groaned as he gripped the captain's blonde hair, his cock buried deep in his throat, the man’s face turning rather purple before the king drew back out.
“You are so brutal. But I'd rather it be his throat than my own.” Annora shook her head before stepping close.
Vivika held her breath, stunned at the sensations that travelled over her body as the queen wrapped her arms around her neck, her wet breasts pressing to hers.
“Don’t worry. I’m not as rough as my husband.” Annora whispered, her mouth hovering over hers.
Unable to speak, Vivika closed her eyes as their lips touched, gasping as Annora’s tongue slid into her mouth. Opening their kiss, she hesitantly did the same thing, her tongue entangling with the queens, dancing between their mouths as their bodies squished together.
“That’s a good girl.” Annora moaned in approval, her hands gripping her hips.
Tingles spread over her as their kisses got heavier, their tongues working harder between each other's mouths, drinking deeply as the men’s moans echoed around them.

The queen pressed closer, causing her to take several steps backwards until she fell onto the bed, her face flushed as their kiss broke.
“Mmm. You were right, husband. I will enjoy this one.” Annora pushed her knees open.
“Wait…I…” Vivika found her voice.
“Did I command you to speak?” Annora knelt between her legs as they hung off the bed.
“No, your highness.” Vivika gripped the sheets, gasping as the queen's wet tongue touched her sensitive spot.
“It’s not wrong.” Eros lent down, his mouth claiming her nipple, causing her to moan in surprise.
“She’s mine. Eros.”
“I’m…” Eros groaned. “Finishing…” The thrusts shook the bed. “Now.” He gripped her nipple between his teeth, his thrusts slowing around Hale’s gags and gurgles.
Pained pleasure made her grab his shoulders, trying to push him off her, anything to get him to realise her unsuspecting nipple.