Part 55

Hello Angelssss💝💫

2200+ words.

Okay, answer these funny questions before reading the chapter

Would you rather find true love today or win the lottery next year?

Would you rather have universal respect or unlimited power?

Would you rather swim in a pool full of Nutella or a pool full of maple syrup?

Would you rather be 11 feet tall or nine inches tall?

Sayantika woke up feeling warm breath tickling the skin of her neck, her eyes widened when she found her jerk of a husband so close to her as if they are happy couple and cuddling in the cozy winter morning.

Probably it was the first time they were cuddling, and she didn't like the feeling which rose from the pit of her stomach to the heart. She despised herself for feeling in that way. The only thought settling in her mind that he is no good for her and there is no future between them. It was ended the moment he chose to put all the allegations on her.

As much as she loves being touched by him and how he made her feel, still she hasn't forgotten what he did and will never will. The conclusion is simple, The Abhimaan Raichand is toxic for her and will always be.

She sighed and wriggled to get out of his clutch as she heard the knock on the door, "What are you doing, Sayantika? Sleep and let me sleep as well" he pulled her even closer and pat her head as if she were a baby to him.

"Leave me, there is someone at the door" he didn't and tightened the hold instead, making her frustrated as the knock on the door increases.

Muttering some curses, Sayantika pinched him hard on his bicep while he winces and left her "The fuck Sayantika"

She glared at his sleepy state and got off the bed grabbing the scarf and went to open the door, she found her mother standing at the door with no expression on her face.

"Good morning maa" she wished which made Rewa nod and questioned "Damad jii aaye hai? (son-in-law has come?)"

"I saw his car outside" Rewa further added.

"Uh yes he ca.me last night, no ear..ly morn.ming no.. I mean" she fumbled with her words, her cheeks heating with embarrassment and felt her mother's lips curling into a small smile, she would have missed that smile if she stood a little away from her.

"It's Alright Sayyu, freshen up and come downstairs" Rewa stated before leaving, and she nodded sighing and closed the door.

She found Abhimaan sitting on the bed leaning his head back and was rubbing his eyes as he yawned with a sound but abruptly covered his mouth.

She shook her head and said "Freshen up" and walked to her cupboard, she took out one of her outfit and grabbed her shower essentials.

"Where are you going?" Sayantika clutched her outfit tightly at his morning hoarse voice, she never thought that his words would turn her on, but it did.