CEO Jeon & Secretary Kim

A groan was followed by the sound of a blaring alarm, tick, tick. He inhales deeply, lets it out slowly, and then slowly opens his eyes. The time was 5:00 a.m. He gets up and stretches his limbs while rubbing his eyes and yawning. His back muscles tensed, causing the enormous phoenix tattoo on his back to shrink and spread its wings once more as he relaxed. Only a pair of black boxer shorts were on him. He goes to the bathroom after putting on his comfortable loafers. He changes into his jogging gear after a quick shower and leaves the room. He puts on his favorite workout playlist on his AirPods, leaves his house, and begins his daily jog. As the dawn had just begun, it was still fairly dark outside, but Jungkook often loved this ambience for his regular jog. The 32-year-old alpha held the position of CEO of Elixir, a Korean multinational pharmaceutical company based in Seoul. He had inherited the company from his father, Jeon Jinho, when he was 27 years old and had been running it successfully for 6 years. His parents, Jeon Yoori and Jeon Jinho, were both alphas and are now retired and spending time together at home. He goes to his personal gym after his morning exercise to finish his fitness routines, completes his workout by 7:30, and collapses onto his couch. He still had time, though. He usually arrives at his office by 9 a.m. He checks his emails to see Secretary Kim's mail about his schedule today. He had a long day ahead. But Jungkook never minded; he liked his work genuinely and was a borderline workaholic. He felt a touch on his shoulders as he sipped his protein shake. Jungkook spits his drink out and yells while flinching, just to hear his mom laughing. He casts her a perplexed glance.

"I swear I almost had a heart attack, mom. When did you even show up? Did you want to kill your only son?"
Jeon Yoori chuckles as she shakes her head. She raises her hands in surrender and says,
"Well, you look like you could take on a bull head-on. Who thought you'd be afraid of a touch? I didn't even do anything."
"Very funny," responds Jungkook as he goes to get a cloth to clean up the mess he made. Yoori sits down on the black leather couch and crosses one leg over the other. "I have set up a blind date for you."
"Sorry, mom, I'm fully booked today."
"I will ask secretary Kim to clear it," she adds nonchalantly as she dismisses him with a wave of her hands. "Go and meet the girl this evening."
"You won't do that, mom; he's my secretary, and he only reports to me." Yoori gives him a sharp look.
"Would you like to challenge me, Jeon Jungkook?" Jungkook sighs in frustration.

"Oh for fuck's sake, mom, what do you even get from this? All the omegas and betas I've met so far either bore me to death with their talks or kill me with their enthusiasm; I have not found a single person bearable," he sneers. Yoori gets up from the couch; her alpha pheromones are sour.
"Then you find someone you like, Jungkook;I never opposed anything, and you can bring anyone as your partner for all I care, even if it's a vampire I . Don't . Care". She stresses each words. Jungkook then sighs and rakes his fingers through his hair. "Okay, calm down, mom; I will go okay. Just relax. I don't want you to increase your blood pressure." Yoori scoffs before sitting down once again.

Taehyung places the warm cup of coffee on the table. arranges all the scattered files and papers on the desk and cleans it with a towel. He places fresh flowers in the vase and arranges the name board on the desk properly.

Jeon Jungkook

CEO

The board read. Next to the name board was a framed photo of a couple holding a 5-year-old boy who was smiling with an adorable bunny-tooth smile. Taehyung looks at the photo and gives a fond smile. There were sudden, loud footsteps. As Taehyung turned around, Jungkook appeared in a neatly tailored black suit. Taehyung thinks he looks good. He smiles and shakes his head while turning his attention back to the picture frame. He had trouble believing they were the same person. Taehyung briefly considers how Jungkook might appear in a more relaxed setting and in a color other than black. He will likely resemble the attractive boy next door. As Jungkook walked into the office, Taehyung shook these ideas out of his head.
"Sir, Good Morning". Taehyung extends his greetings in a formal manner. Jungkook sits down after setting his bag down on his desk and nodding.