Part 58

Okay hey guysss.. here comes the update. It has 2100+ words.

Also do answer these questions.

Would you rather spend a week in the forest or a night in a real haunted house?

Would you rather find a rat in your kitchen or a roach in your bed?

Would you rather have a pause or a rewind button in your life ?

Would you rather be beautiful and stupid or unattractive but a genius?

My face paled seeing the gun pointing at Sayantika, damn this girl I asked her not to come out, if I shout right now she will be going to freak out. I need to do something calmly.

"Such a bastard" I hissed and took out my gun before shooting straight, the bullet hit his left arm.

Sayantika's eyes widened, but she didn't get the chance to react as I pulled her to me with the jerk, wrapping my arms around her, another gun shot echoed from the opposing side, it hit my new Ashton Martin instead of Sayantika.

Fuck, fuck fucking fuck.

The good for nothing bullet should have hit me, but now it hit my new car, fuck.

I shot again, but the bastard flew away, thou his arm was already dripping with blood.

"What is happening?" she trembled against my hold, her voice scared.

"I told you not to come out" I tried to keep my anger in check and opened the door of the passenger seat making her sit inside and dump the box on her lap "Here are you all the flavors of ice cream"

Slamming the door shut, I checked the car and my anger increases seeing the bullet scratch, I picked the bullet and stuffed it in my pocket, it would surely help me to know who the bastard was.

"What was that Abhimaan? You just shot someone, it's not normal, you're surely in Mafia" and there my wife started her rants as soon as I sat inside the car.

"Yes I shot someone, but he was lucky enough to get away but not to worry, I would kill that bastard super soon" Sayantika let out a gasp, her hands started shivering.

"W--why?" she stuttered out as I drove off.

"That bastard pointed gun at you, Sayantika, did you want me to stand there and WATCH HIM SHOOT YOU HUH" I couldn't control myself at last and shouted at her.

"I-- am I--"

"Shut up" I was so pissed at her for stepping out of the car. She would have di--- urghh.

I made a few calls to my Men's on the way to the penthouse.

As soon as we reached, I grabbed the box from her and made my way to the elevator with her following me behind.

"I am not safe with you" she let out in a whispering gasp standing far away from me, I didn't react and stood silently.

As the elevator opened, I walked inside our penthouse with her just then.

"This is not rig. ht, this g.un, shoot, ever.ything is so messed up, you are danger for me, Abhi.maan, I would have been killed, My b.aby would have--" and she broke into tears palming her face.

Dammit.

I placed the box on the table and turned towards her, "Sayantika, you need to calm down" I creeped closer to her and held her by her arms, making her sit on the couch as she was breathing heavily.

"How can I calm down, Abhimaan, that's w.as no.t--"?

"Ssshh, breathe" I placed my index finger on her lips, "Breathe softly" her face was drenched with tears.