Chapter 15: I Just Need Five Seconds

"I'll knock you out in five seconds

"I'll knock you out in five seconds."

[System]
Starting the Quest.

I know I said five seconds is all I need to knock him out. But that statement sounds impossible, even the students questioned my claim in confusion. "What did she just say?"

"She said she'd knock him out in five seconds." Someone from the crowd repeated.

"Knock Hajun out?"

"Did Hajun hit her in the head or something?"

Hajun's lackeys didn't even give me a peace of mind. "Is she for real? Well, her funeral."

"I heard she's a pretty decent boxer though."

Oh, honey, you heard the wrong side of the rumors.

"No way man, you gotta be kidding me." The latter sneered. "Still, she's no match for Hajun."

Haha, yep. No matter how offensive it sounds, I'm really no match for Hajun. With the way I currently am right now, even Chaerin will win against me in a slapping contest.

Which is why I did something the original Suhyeon didn't do before.

Breathing in and out, I threw a jab to Hajun's face. "Suhyeon." Seeing my fist didn't hit his face, he just tilted his head on the side to avoid it. "It's already been five seconds."

I frowned at him. That's not what I really meant, but then again, his intelligence is ranked C for a reason.

And so I initiated the fight again. With me on the offense, throwing jabs left and right, while Hajun...he's...fuck it. I don't even know if he's taking this seriously.

Right now, I wouldn't be able to fight properly if not for the shoes I'm wearing. The heels gave me an additional inches to my height, so I got to reach 5ft.

It is more than enough. Atleast I escaped the clutches of 4ft!

"Whoa..."

"That's dope..."

"It's just like watching a boxing match!"

Hearing other students' comments made me feel nervous, but I had to focus on fighting Hajun. If I lose focus or lower my guard, in just one strike, I'm off the map of the Earth.

I can't possibly humiliate myself infront of these crowd!

But with just a jab as an attack card, I don't think I can win against him. It's only a matter of time until he realizes that I only know how to throw a jab.