Olivia Rodrigo's Bodyguard Gets Lucky

For any ordinary teen girl, Saturdays usually mean resting or fun with friends. For Olivia Rodrigo, it means photo shoots, music video location scouting, wardrobe and makeup, more photo shoots and constant fan/media interaction that would tire any normal person out. 

For one of the biggest popular acts in the country, this was just another day. It was now almost midnight and her day was finally over. She was in the back of her bodyguard/driver's car on the way back to her hotel room.

"Ugh I'm exhausted" Olivia moaned to her bodyguard.

He was a tall and muscular man, in his 40's and he's been with Olivia since the beginning of her career.

"Want me to carry you inside little lady?" The man said to her half jokingly. 

"Actually that sounds like a good idea" Olivia replied with her eyes half closed and head leaning on the window.

As they pulled up to the entrance of the luxury hotel, a valet came to collect the keys from the driver as he got out and began to walk over to open Olivia's door.

She was wearing a black and red cutoff top that showed her stomach and a tiny pink schoolgirl skirt

"Still gonna carry me to my room?" Olivia said with a playful pouty face

The man turned a little red staring into the cute teens eyes and agreed with a slight hesitation. She was looking extremely stunning and the outfit she was wearing wasn't exactly appropriate and could be a little revealing if a huge man was carrying her on his back.

Unfortunately he had no choice in the matter and turned around so she could climb on his back. As she wrapped her arms around his neck he reached under and held her legs for support as she wrapped them around his back.

The man could slightly feel the warmth of her underwear on his back and could feel her bouncing as he walked through the lobby towards the elevator.

"Mmmmm thank you for the help big guy" Olivia said playfully in the man's ear.

He turned even redder and nodded as the elevator finally stopped on her hotel room floor after what seemed like a long ride.

As he walked down the long hallway towards the door he tightened his grip on her legs to ensure she didn't slip off.

Olivia didn't show it, but the pressure she felt on her pussy with the man's back felt good in a strange way and she adjusted herself accordingly to feel more.

They both finally made it to the room and Olivia let out a deep sigh of relief and plopped down on the bed. The bodyguard stood in a corner nervous waiting for permission to leave. Olivia, who was laying on her back, opened one eye and looked at the man.

"Can you help me with my shoes please"? She said with a smile.

The bodyguard nervously walked over "yeah, of course" he replied reluctantly.

He began to remove the straps of her heels and slowly pulled them off, he glanced up at the pop star and briefly caught a glimpse of her light blue panties under her short skirt and he instantly turned tomato red.

Olivia sat up and looked at the man "why are you acting so weird today"? She said playfully

"Well… I… hmm I'm not sure miss…. You do look really nice today… uh… I'm sorry I should probably get goi-" The man stuttered through his words before he was cut off by Olivia putting her fingers to his lips.

"I've never actually…. Done anything with an older man before…. And if I'm being honest with you… I'm a little in the mood" Olivia whispered to her bodyguard.