||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔒𝔫𝔢~||

Glowing eyes stare at the man who hangs from chains bolted to the ceiling limply

Glowing eyes stare at the man who hangs from chains bolted to the ceiling limply. Blood drips from his abused face. The slight tremble to his form whether it was from fear or pain didn't matter. Though one could suspect it was from both, especially when there was a red headed demon lord sitting in a chair not far from the man and the glowing eyes of the one who brought him here glaring disdainfully at him from the wall he stands against.

It seems his trip here was rough but Harumi couldn't blame Zarathos for his actions. What the serpent humanoid had seen while trailing him for the months he had must have been horrid. Though the man was thoroughly manhandled by her charge she felt little sympathy for him. In comparison to all of the crimes he had committed to her people before and during her reign it was not anywhere near enough of a punishment what Zarathos had put him through.

If he was looking for mercy he would find none with her.

The man finally looks up, his head wobbling side to side as it feels heavier than usual and his dull eyes spot the shadow cloaked figure just outside the bars of his cell. Panic flairs in his eyes as he starts to pull at his confines in a desperate attempt to get away. Blood drips down his arms as the cuffs around his wrists shred into his soft skin going almost unnoticed by him as the fear overshadows any new source of pain.

"You know I had someone just like you in a similar position before. He was a man who thought he could own me. Just like you, he made the mistake of targeting the people under my protection. He never thought to look into the one he desired, too obsessed with the thought of holding me in his grasp. He underestimated me. Perceived me to be weak and easily beaten. Just as you are now strung up under my home, leashed like an animal just as you wished to leash me he was in the same position. I can tell you this much Cazac. Once I got a hold of him it did not end well for him" Harumi's voice echoes through the dark room cold and empty of its usual warmth.

Guy leans back in his chair enjoying the scene before him. He remembered how she had dealt with Clayman. He had never liked the man perceiving him as weak and cowardly. He had wondered how long it would take the deathman to perpetually hang himself with his actions. To his pleasant surprise it hadn't taken very long and it was worth the wait.