𝟏𝟐.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑨 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬
𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒔 & 𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏

❛ you clinged to my body like you wanted it forever ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑁𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴𝑇 her locker trying to get all of her stuff for chemistry class, but she was having a pretty difficult time. Her nerves and anxiety were both bad and that was resulting in her hands shaking.

Last night, Stiles was very cautious about her going back home since he didn't want her hurt in any way. Juno knew that it would be worse if she didn't go home, so Stiles helped her pack her things and drove her back to her home. He did, however, make her keep the Star Wars shirt she had been sleeping in. Stiles wanted to know that he was still protecting her in some way.

Juno had washed it and worn it to school today under her zip up sweater. She wanted to feel safe.

Nothing horrible happened to her when she got home. All Victor did was work all throughout the night and tell her to go to her room. What was making Juno nervous was the fact that she didn't know what was coming or how bad it could be.

Suddenly, while Juno was standing at her locker still, she felt a hand on her back. She flinched and quickly turned to the side where she was met with Isaac. Juno let out a breath of relief when she realized it wasn't anyone dangerous. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay." Juno responded with a breathy laugh.

Isaac was already leaning against the locker next to hers, just admiring the beautiful girl in front of him, but this admiring made him realize that her hands were shaking. Isaac pushed off the locker and stepped close to the girl, who now looked back up at him.

"Your hands are shaking." Isaac pointed out with concern as he took her hands in his. "Are you okay?"

"I'm just a little anxious. I'm fine though. Really." It was pretty obvious that Juno was lying, but after a few weeks of knowing Juno and now actually dating, Isaac knew that she would rather not speak of things like this. Instead, Isaac brought her hands up to his mouth and he placed a small kiss to both. "You look pretty today."