Chapter 1

"Mr. Jeon, I really love you!!!" a woman's voice echoed in the dimly lit, cold concrete underground garage, startling you that your phone almost fell from her hand.

You were just on your way towards your parked car but who would have thought that you would witness a confession in this dark, cold place?

"What did you say?" You heard a cold, husky voice and you flinched even though you were not the one the man was talking to. Perhaps, you reacted like that because the man sounded so damn intimidating. His tone even seemed heartlessly cold. What seemed like a romantic confession, sounded more like a misunderstanding!

"I said I love you," You heard the woman's voice again, "I love you so much! I already fell for you the first time I saw you." The woman sounded very emotional.

You held your breath waiting for his response, but only silence followed. You wanted to peek but you thought it was not the right thing to do. You waited until finally, you heard the man's reply.

"Is that all?" was all he responded causing you to gasp in disbelief.

'Wah... he's so cruel.'

"W-what?" the woman sounded like she was utterly shocked.

"Tell me, what do you want?"

"I... I've been in love with you since the beginning. I've been your girl for two months now but you have never said anything about how you feel about me. Mr. Jeon, I... all I want is... I just want you to love me back."

You could tell from the voice of the lady that she was at the verge of breaking down, and yet, the man's voice didn't soften even a little bit after hearing her. Instead, he sounded even more menacing as he responded to her.

"We're done," he said nonchalantly without a care in the world. There was simply no trace of warmth in his voice at all.

"W-w-what?"

"I won't repeat myself."

"W-why? Mr. Jeon, what a-are you saying? This is not... The contract I signed clearly stated that I would be your girl for three months! It's only been two months, but now you're saying we're over? What do you mean by -"

"Miss Song... didn't you properly read the contract?" the man's tone became even colder, almost harsh. "Jimin, come over and read the condition she didn't read."

You were shocked to your bones hearing their shocking conversation, "A contract? Oh goodness, what are they saying?"

You could tell that the situation was getting worse so you really wanted to leave now but if you moved now, they would see you. Without a choice, you could only stay hidden and listen even if you didn't want to.

"Miss Song, here is one of the two conditions from that contract you signed." Another man started talking. "The contracted girlfriend can demand anything except for one thing; love or affection. Once the contracted girlfriend demands to be loved in return, the contract will automatically become null and void."

You were so shocked you couldn't stop yourself from taking a peek at them. You just couldn't believe what was happening. Yiu couldn't believe that something so outrageous as this was happening in real life. This was absolute madness to someone like you.

When you saw the girl, your hands flew to her own mouth. 'Isn't that Jia Song? The famous actress?!'

You couldn't believe yout eyes. Why would a beautiful woman like her beg for a man's love? More importantly, their relationship was contractual?! This beautiful diva, Jia Song, was some ruthless man's contracted girlfriend?!! The entertainment world would be shaken if they found out about this!!!