28 | Are You Fine Junkoo..?

30.06.2023📍

"Sleep with me..."
"What-!"
"Sleep with me na... Come here..." Jimin pats his mattress.

"Don't tell me you can't sleep alone when you are drunk." Taehyung chuckles, ignoring Jimin's words and laying down on his own mattress. He tries to calm his racing heart down.

To add to his nervousness, Jimin gets up and walks towards him, clutching onto his head. "Jimin, careful..." He stumbles and sits down beside him, half laying over him.

Taehyung rolls and moves backwards on his mattress. Jimin's spinning head finally meets his pillow. He closes his eyes.

Taehyung tries to get up from the bed but Jimin clutches onto his arm tightly, "Please sleep with me... Please don't leave me alone..."

And Taehyung stops his attempts to run away. He slowly lays back down and stares at the ceiling, his heart still racing like crazy.

He sees Jimin moving closer to him and immediately turns his back on him. Jimin, under the full influence of drowsiness, puts his arm & leg around him. Taehyung's breathing gets irregular.

Jimin attaches himself to his back, moaning in relief. Taehyung tightly clutches onto the tent. His eyes go wide in disbelief. His little crush on Jimin isn't helping him either.

Jimin snuggles into his back further and moans again, this time in distress. While Taehyung bites his lips in nervousness. His forehead is sweaty while Jimin sleeps with no care in the world.

.

In the morning, Jimin opens his eyes and yawns loudly with a long stretch. He looks beside him and screams at Taehyung's face who is sitting cross-armed beside him.

"What happened to your eyes Tae?" Jimin asks, examining his red eyes and dark circles. Taehyung looks at him with squinted eyes, sleep filled in them, and chuckles.

"I was going to act mad at you, but you look so cute with your morning hair." He says cooing, and Jimin gets a natural rosy blush on his cheeks. He smiles.

"Did you not sleep last night?" He asks again, and Taehyung snorts. "Do you hug when you sleep, or was it just alcohol?" He asks him, now laying down, ready to sleep.

"I got drunk again?" Jimin asks tensed.
"What do you mean again?" Taehyung asks him, propping on his elbow.

"That fruit juice in the freshers party had alcohol in it... but last night, I was drinking water only... It didn't even taste different..."
"Oh yaa, Jungkook told me it was probably spyed... Be careful of your surroundings..."

"I don't remember what happened last night... Or that night too..." Jimin mumbles scratching his head with his eyes closed.

He suddenly gets a flashback from the previous night, Jungkook getting closer and almost kissing him. Them staring at each other from that close. He feels his heart thumping loud and slaps on his cheeks to not get red again.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

At 2 in the noon, teachers take students to the adventure house with different artificial climates.

Jimin jumps around happily in the artificial snow. He makes little snow balls and throws them at Taehyung who dodges effectively. Jimin giggles excitedly.

Jungkook looks at him from afar, totally unaware how he forgets to blink everytime he does that.

When they move to the Artificial wind section, the room gets filled with screams, some excited, some terrified.