Setting things into motion

Todays the day. The day of the raid.

Y/n: Yamato! You ready?! Once we do this there is no going back!

Yamato: I'm ready y/n! Todays the day we free wano!

Y/n smirks as he pulls his chainsaw cord down transforming into chainsaw man.

Y/n: may the blood bath begin!!!

Time skip

Y/n and Yamato were running in the halls where battle was happening. Yamato was wearing a mask while y/n was using his chainsaw head as a disguise. As beast pirates were chasing them.

Yamato: finally! Finally here! I've been waiting all this time! To see you...I've been waiting all this time for this moment!

As they continue running, the beast pirates were trying to talk to them.

Beast pirate 1: please stop!

Beast pirate 2: kaido-sama is looking for you! If he sees you with chainsaw man he won't be happy!

Yamato: stop bothering me! Leave me alone!

Y/n stops as he brings out his chainsaw arm and swings it making a haki filled slash stopping some the beast pirates.

Y/n: these guys are just a pain in my ass!

Beast pirate 3: young master! Please stop!

They continue running until the make it into where luffy was at as he was battling ulti. As they run closer Yamato brings out his mace as y/n brings out his chainsaws. Yamato jumps and slams her mace at utli face.

Yamato: thunder bagua!

Utli gets sent into a state of shock and let's go of luffy, as the beats pirates stare in shock

Utli gets sent into a state of shock and let's go of luffy, as the beats pirates stare in shock. Luffy eyes widen as he looks at Yamato jump down.

After a second utli screams in pain. As luffy falls down and lands on his feet. Utli falls to the ground in pain behind Yamato. Yamato then puts her mace back on her back. As y/n lands beside her. Luffy stares in shock as he sees y/n again.

Luffy: hey!!! It's you! Chainsaw guy!

Y/n: yo. Been a while.

Yamato approach's luffy slowly as luffy gets in a fighting stance.

Yamato: straw hat luffy!

Luffy mouth opens as he stares on to Yamato.

Yamato: it's you, isn't it?!

Luffy: yes, it is!

Yamato gasp

Yamato: I...I....