Whos the bigger loser

As of right now, y/n, high speed, climbs up the skull dome and makes it up the roof where kaido and big mom were at.

Y/n: KAIDDDDOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Everyone looks their attention to y/n as he finally lands.

Kaido: chainsaw man! You finally came! Just when I thought things were gonna get boring!

Y/n: I won't miss this fight if my life counted on it.

Big mom: so many heads I wanna serve in a platter!

Kaido: straw hat....

Luffy continues walking as he walks towards the two yonko as zoro prepares himself. Luffy slowly keeps walking forward.

Kaido: Linlin! What do you think that brat said he was gonna be right in front of me?!

Big mom: he's impertinent....you gave me some mouth, too! And how could you destroy my castle?! Apologize to me first, straw hat!

Luffy Doesn't respond as he kept walking. Eventually makes it past the 2 yonko.

Kaido: hey, you punk...say again what you're gonna be...right in front of our faces!

They turn around as luffy, still not responding. Makes his way towards kin'emon, who was on the ground. Along with his fellow akazaya samurai. Luffy bends down.

Luffy: are you okay, kin'emon? I'm sorry... for being late.

Kin'emon goes to speak but spits blood out his mouth.

Kin'emon: I...I feel chagrined...

Zoro grips his sword. As tears began to fall out of kin'emon.

Kin'emon: I-I am....too ashamed to face oden-sama in the afterlife!

He says as blood spits out of his mouth and more tears fall down his face.

Lufffy looks worried at kin'emon.

Luffy: kin....

Kin'emon: can you carry..... the land of wano on your back? Ple....

Luffy: you fool! Of course I will! It's my friends country!

Kin'emon looks at him with more tears flowing. As kaido goes behind luffy.

Kaido: hey, brat!

Killer, Kidd, and law prepare themselves in case kaido attacks.

Kin'emon: luffy-dono.....

He slowly stops gripping at luffy cape.

Kin'emon: thank...you...

He then lets go...as kaido prepares his weapon.

Luffy: tra-guy! Move all of them downstairs!

Law lifts his fingers up as he teleports them all away before kaido slams his mace down. Shaking the entire dome. As luffy is in the air with his arm inflated and filled with haki. As luffy remembers Hygoro words.

Hygoro: you call it haki, but we call it ryuo in the land of wano. It has the meaning of "flow."

Luffy then remembers all his Allie's words. And speeches. As luffy opens his eyes as flower pedals surround him. As he lifts his arm up and charges it with ryuo.

Luffy: gum-gum.....

He then throws his giant fist down as it ignites with flames.

Luffy:...Red....