LEVEL 6 - "Training Payed Off"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The training had been torment for the two teens.

While one of the two wasn't actually training, she still had to 'supervise' the other one.

Seven months later, and the three of them were going down a street in the middle of a park.

All Might rode this scooter thing, the ones police normally use in malls and such, Izuku was running and carrying a metal safe, and Y/n was walking calmly behind the two, playing games on her switch.

Izuku pants, slowing down a bit before he falls to the ground with a 'thud' sound.

The girl pausing, not eve looking down at the boy as she stands still behind him. All Might also stopped, turning around to look at the collapsed boy that lied on the ground.

"Hey, hey, kid, look alive now!" All Might exclaims, "You've only got three months left! What, are you gonna give up after all this work? Wanna flush it all down the toilet and take it easy?"

The boy's body twitches as he slowly tries to get up, hands trembling.

All Might stares at him silently for a second.

"You're overworked." All Might notes, "The 'Aim to Pass: American Dream Plan' was created with your body in mind. It was fine-tunes to ensure your progress was swift but manageable. Which means... You haven't been sticking to it. Overdoing things; that's gonna have the opposite effect of what we want!"

Izuku clenches his fists, "I have to work harder. Or I won't stand a chance against the other applicants. I don't just want to get into UA, I want to excel. I want... to be like you. I want... to be the greatest hero in the world! So I'll keep on trying.. until I've got what it takes to do that!"

Izuku looks up at the man, tears pooling in his eyes.

"That fighting spirit is what I like about you, fanboy! It serves you well." All Might exclaims as he turns into the larger form, lifting Izuku up by the back of his hood.

"I do get your concerns. That said. Now's not the time to go and rush progress. Fear not! I can get you back on track. Leave it to this old man to adjust your plan!"

"You're not an old man, All Might..."

"He kind of is."