LEVEL 7 - "Pre-Entrance Exams"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The girl walked up to the entrance exams, she had paused time and ran here to make sure she wasn't late.

She felt a little bad for leaving Izuku, but not too much.

She walked into the main door, walking through the hallways until she found the room she was supposed to be in and taking a seat near the middle.

She pulls out her switch, clicking the buttons more carefully in order not to make too much noise and disturb the people around her.

Soon after, more people walked in as she noticed Izuku.

She didn't make any move to call him over, but his eyes eventually found her as he takes a seat to her right.

A man, who's she presumes is a teacher walks on stage with a bizarre haircut.

"What's up UA candidates? Thanks for tunin' in to me, your school DJ. C'mon and lemme hear ya'!" He calls before holding his hand up to his ear.

...

Silence follows as he laughed nervously, arms trembling in embarrassment.

"Keeping it mellow, huh? That's fine, I'll skip straight to the main show! Let's talk about how this practical exam is gonna go down, okay? Are you ready?! Yeah!" The man calls once again.

...

More silence follows before the protagonist hears quiet mumbling next to her.

"Oh my goodness, it's the Voice Hero, Present Mic. So cool! I listen to his radio show every day of the week. It's so crazy nuts that all the UA teachers are pro hero's..!" Izuku mumbles (fanboys) to himself.

"Will you shut up?" Bakugo deadpans.

"Like your application said, today you rockin' boys and girls will be out there conducting ten-minute mock battles in super hip urban settings! Gird your loins, my friends. After I drop the mic here, you'll head to your specified battle center, sound good?" Present mic explains.

...

"I see. They're splitting us up so we can't work with any of our friends." Bakugo murmurs as he glares at Izuku.

"Yeah. You're right..." Izuku agrees as he looks over at Y/n's card.

EXAM TICKET