LEVEL 8 - "Entrance Exam"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: since I'm horrible at explaining outfits! This is for reference!

Shorts: imagine like... Scaramouche's from genshin impact except a darker shade of black.

Bodysuit: once again, imagine scaramouche's body suit except not see-through

Hoodie: imagine like a futuristic honkai impact styled clothes or whatever, can't think of an actually reference.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

A girl with h/c hair stands infront of the giant gate along with multiple other students.

She had loose shorts that reached just above her knee, they were a jet black color and it was settled where her mid-waist was.

She wore a black body suit that went to her wrists. There were white bands on her wrists just when the body suit ended. A cloud white hoodie ontop it that hung over her shoulders and covered just over her chest, the material was satin rather than cotton. It also had pockets which held wrapped candy. The hoodie ended just where her waist was, hanging slightly over her shorts.

It was overall a pretty casual outfit, but it was comfortable enough for the entrance exam.

"Start!" A robotic voice called out as the door creak open.

People immediately ran into the fake city as our protagonist follows.

This'll be easy...

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

She looks up at the robot infront of her, tilting her head slightly.

Three pointer.

It moves towards her robotically as her lips twitch upwards.

[ PAUSE ]

The world around her froze as she runs up top the robot, jumping on the back of it's neck and kicks down, making the head pop off.

"Hm, too easy.." She says boredly before unpausing everything again.

[ UNPAUSE ]

The robot crumples to the ground as she jumps off of it, making her way further down the road.

She already managed to rack up around sixty-ish points, so that should be enough to the point where she's passing.