LEVEL 9 - "Results"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Y/n actually becomes more expressive with people she knows better! Which is why she's so comfortable with 'HandyMan' and Izuku!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"...What did you just say happened?" A girl with h/c glares at the male next to her as he just laughs nervously.

"Absolute idiot..." She scolds, hitting Izuku's head not softly yet not harshly

"Sorry..." He meekly apologizes as she sighs, waving her hand dismissively.

"Fine, fine, I suppose it's not really your fault..." She sighs, shaking her head slightly.

"But... what if I don't get into UA...? What if I failed All Might...? After all that t—"

"No." She interrupts him, "You didn't fail."

.

.

.

She doesn't expand on her words but her glare at the male tells him that he shouldn't try to argue against it.

"..Fine..." He sighs as they stop infront of her house.

"Message me later." She simply says before walking towards her house.

"Bye!" He exclaims as shuts the door, leaving him to walk back to his house.

She sets her bag down by the door as she trots upstairs, soon faceplanting onto her bed.

She stays like that for a moment before rolling over to look up at the ceiling.

She stares at it blankly for around ten minutes before she hears a 'ding!' noise from her computer.

She stands up after a few seconds, plopping into the chair and opening discord.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
DIRECT MESSAGES

[ HANDYMAN ]
! 2 UNREAD MESSAGES !

[ HANDYMAN ]
hey

howd the exam go?

[ PROBSHASINSOMNIA ]
Eh, pretty boring..

There were these robot
things that we had
to beat!

Oh I also accidentally
overused my quirk
again