LEVEL 15 - "Hero Basic Training"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:   You can change the eyes/hair/body type/etc but this is basically what her hero outfit outfit looks like (and a black/grey-ish headset as well!):

If all you're going to comment is something along the lines of 'Im going to change it' then literally shut the fuck up. Those comments are absolutely infuriating. Like yeah, sure, you can change her outfit in your mind when you're imagining it if you want, but there is no need to comment it. The only thing you do when you comment that is annoy the author.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"I AM HERE..." All might starts as the classrooom door slams open, "Coming through the door like a normal person!"

No normal person comes through a door like that...

"I can't believe it's really All Might!" Kaminari awes as he looks up at All Might.

"So he is a teacher!" Kirishima exclaims, holding his fist up with a grin. "This year is gonna be totally awesome!"

"Hey, look. Is he wearing his Silver Age costume? Kero." Asui holds one finger up to her chins, tilting her head to the side.

"I'm getting goose-bumps. It's so retro!" Ojiro gasps.

All Might stands at the front of the classroom, hands on his hips as he grins widely. "Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101.' Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! Todays lesson will pull no punches!"

"Fight training, then..." Y/n murmurs, not pleased, yet not unpleased with the information.

"Fight training!" Bakugo lets an insane grin stretch across his face.

"Real fighting...?!" Izuku mutters nervously, not thinking this is a good idea.

"But one of the keys of being a hero is... looking good!" All Might points over to the side of the classroom where the wall pushes out to reveal cases that most likely have their costumes in them, "These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started!"