The Hero Of Hell

Yamato: y-y/n!

Yamato: y-y/n!

Kaido: so it's true....you are the hero of hell.....

Y/n:.........

Y/n jumps from the pillar he was at and lands to the ground in his feet. As he begins walking past kaido. Kaido looks at him in confusion.

Kaido: eh?

Y/n walk over to Yamato as he retract his chainsaws inside his arms and head. As he picks up Yamato. As she looks at him with a glow in her eyes.

Y/n:...thank you. You did well Yamato. Now let me handle him.

Yamato blushes as she nods. She transforms back into her normal state as y/n puts her down.

Y/n:can you walk?

Yamato(blushing):y-yeah but, Y/n, how are you in that form?

Y/n:...I don't know if I'm honest. One thing I'm in the water near death and broken emotionally. I think this is my devil fruits awaken-

Kaido: hey, hero of hell! Don't ignore me!

Kaido goes to swing his mace down at y/n. But y/n simply extends his chainsaws back out as deflects the attack with ease.

Y/n:...can't you see I'm busy? You overgrown lizard. I'll deal with you later.

Y/n turns to Yamato.

Y/n: I'll explain later. I have to fight kaido now.

Yamato nods before hugging y/n tightly.

Yamato: please be safe....

Y/n nods as Yamato lets go of him. He turns to kaido.

Y/n:let's begin.

Instantly in a flash. Y/n jumps towards kaido, before kaido can see anything, y/n slashes him chest. Causing a deep slash. Kaido spits blood as y/n pushes him away.

Yamato: s-such speed! Is this what the hero of hell is truly capable of?!

Kaido wipes the blood from his mouth as he gets up.

Kaido: finally. I've been waiting for this moment for a while now!

Y/n emerges from the smoke. Looking at kaido.

Kaido: Gundari Ryuseigun!

Kaido charges his mace with haki as he begins hitting y/n multiple times with his mace. As immense haki comes from kaidos mace. Meanwhile y/n was keeping up well. As y/n's haki has improved.

Kaido: it seems that you've improved your haki!

Y/n...

Y/n simply counters kaidos attack as y/n kicks kaidos jaw as kaido gets flung to the air. Y/n jumps in the sky as well. As y/n sees kaido preparing an attack.