LEVEL 17 - "Round 1, Outcome!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Small trigger warning for y/n hurting herself! She scratches her thighs, so I'll put '❕' before it starts, and '❕' after it ends!

A/N: Small trigger warning for y/n hurting herself! She scratches her thighs, so I'll put '❕' before it starts, and '❕' after it ends!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Y/n watches as Bakugo blasts himself towards Izuku, kicking the side of his head as Izuku blocks it, wrapping the capture tape around his leg partly.

Bakugo's grits his teeth, attempting to land another punch on Izuku who quickly darts away.

"This little guy's really good!" Sato exclaims.

"He's holding his own and he hasn't even used his quirk yet!" Sero awes at the talent.

Her eyes narrow as she looks at the screen, seeing Izuku running away as Bakugo chases after him.

Izuku is talented however... Bakugo has more training. He's had around ten years to work on his quirk, Deku's had not even one.

"That guy has some real anger issues. Kinda scary..." Kaminari mutters with a sweatdrop.

Izuku hides behind a corner with a determined look as Y/n's eyes switch to another screen.

It seems Uraraka has found the weapon...

After a few moments, Uraraka seems to have burst out in laughter as Iida turns his head towards her.

He points towards her accusingly, most likely shouting something.

Uraraka holds her hand up to her ear, Izuku doing the same a moment after.

Izuku then stands up before snapping his head to the right, green eyes meeting vermillion one's.

Bakugo holds up his fist, a craze expression dawning his features.

He seems to announce something as he pulls the small lever on his gauntlet back, the end glowing a orange-y hue and something seems to get charged up inside.

"Young Bakugo!" All might calls into the mic, leaning forward a tad, "Don't do it! You'll kill him!"

Bakugo grins wider, letting go of the lever as an explosion destroys the entire hallway, it breaking through the side of the building.

The building the class was in shakes as some of them look around, gasping.

"Woah, woah! This's nuts!" Kirishima exclaims.