LEVEL 19 - "Injuries"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The rest of the matches went by relatively quickly.

Asui & Tokoyami vs Kirishima & Sero

Kaminari & Jiro vs Yaoyorozu & Mineta

Aoyama & Ashido vs Sato & Koda

The fights were rather plain, but she did have to admit that there were a few quirks she found interesting...

Tokoyami's quirk, Dark Shadow.

Asui's quirk, Frog.

And Ashido's quirk, Acid.

Does Dark Shadow have sentience, if so, how much?

Does Asui's quirk make her short, or is she naturally short? If she's short because of her quirk, how tall would she be without it?

Why does Ashido have horns? The pink skin sort of makes sense, but why the horns? Is it another part of her quirk she just hasn't unlocked yet?

"All right! That's a wrap!" All Might announces, dragging the girl from her thoughts. "Super work. You really stepped up to the plate."

The class was infront of All Might as he stood infront of the tunnel they arrived from.

"And, we didn't have any major injuries, except for Midoriya. You should be proud! Excellent first day of training, all around!" All Might gives them a thumbs up.

"It's nice to hear some encouraging words after our home room class. Mr. Aizawa was kind of a buzzkill." Asui comments as Kirishima, Ojiro, Kaminari, Mina, Jirou and Sero nod along.

"I'm happy to bring such staggering positivity to my alma mater! That's all for now, folks. I should go and check on young Midoriya's progress! Now, watch how a pro exits. Like he's got somewhere to be." All Might then darts away, leaving a puff of smoke where he once stood.

"Okay. You guys, that is a hero!" Kaminari exclaims, grinning widely.

"Aw, I'll never be able to run that fast." Ojiro frowns.

"Super awesome!" Mineta nods in agreement.

"...I'm going to check on Izuku.." Y/n mutters before heading in the same direction that All Might went.