LEVEL 20 - "Class Rep"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Y/n walks up to the entrance of UA, her way partly blocked by the reporters crowding around the gates.

She frowns, pausing her game she was playing as she pushes her way through, stumbling a bit before she suddenly gets pushed again infront if the crowd of reporters.

"Hey! Hey! That's a UA student!" A reporter calls as a microphone suddenly gets shoved infront of her.

"Hey, you! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?" She asks as Y/n frowns at her.

"..." She stays silent, taking a step back.

"What is All Might like in person?!" She exclaims again as Y/n's eye twitches.

"Find someone else to bother, lady.." She frowns at the woman infront of her.

"But what about—!" Y/n was suddenly pulled away from the woman and inside the gate to UA.

Y/n felt something wrapped around her and she looks to see Asui standing there.

"Ah. Thanks." Y/n comments once Asui lets her go.

"No problem. Kero." Asui then walks towards the entrance to the school.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results." Aizawa explains.

"Bakugo." Aizawa says as multiple eyes shift over to the boy. "You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"L/n." Aizawa says as she blinks in suprise, not thinking she would be included, "Your quirk is strong. But the drawbacks are significant. If you didn't have such a high pain tolerance, you wouldn't have been able to capture Shoji. Work on that."

"Mhm.."

"And Midoriya." Aizawa says, "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, huh?"