LEVEL 28 - "Cementoss To The Rescue!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Y/n looks down at Izuku who had completely fallen to the ground.

"I couldn't do it.. I want able to help you..." Izuku murmurs quietly.

"That's absolutely not true." All Might denies as Izuku looks up weakly.

"You bought me a few vital seconds. If not for that, I'd be dead now. Young Midoriya, you've saved me once again." All Might informs the boy, already half-transformed back to his weak state.

"Thank you.. All Might." Izuku thanks the man, tears staining his eyes. "I'm just... so glad that you're okay!"

"Midoriya, L/n, hey!" Kirishima exclaims as he runs towards the two students.

"Sorry, I can't get up." Izuku looks over at the boy, only being able to use the upper half of his body due to his legs being broken.

"Oh, I wonder why." Y/n glares at the boy out of the corner of her eye as he sweatdrops.

"Sorry.." He meekly apologizes to the girl who simply huffs.

"What? Are you okay?!" Kirishima says, worried for the boy.

Izuku seems to realize something, glancing inbetween All Might and Kirishima.

"Kirishima, wait—" He holds his hand out to attempt to stop the boy.

A wall suddenly builds itself between Kirishima and the other three.

"For your safety, please stay back, young man." A man who looks like a rock orders calmly. "Join your classmates at the front gate. Leave the injured to us, we can take care of them."

"Oh, gotcha! I'm on it!" Kirishima replies before running towards Bakugo and Todoroki, "Hey! He said for all of us to head to the entrance!"

Izuku and All Might sigh in relief, while Y/n's posture relaxes slightly.

The rock-like man walks towards All Might who kneels to the ground.

"Thanks for that. You saved my butt, Cementoss." All Might thanks the rock-like man, now known as 'Cementoss.'

"My pleasure, I'm actually a big fan of yours. We should sneak you out of here and get you all to the nurse's office. Seriously, All Might. That could've been really bad." Cementoss lightly scolds the symbol of peace.

"I had to act recklessly, or else I'd be dead now." All Might replies as Izuku gasps, "Just goes to show how strong those villains were."

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

A warp gate re-appears in an old bar, dropping a blue-haired villain on the floor.

"Ow.." He mutters, "Shot in both arms and legs. All those underlings wiped out. Even Nomu was beaten. We failed. Those kids were so strong. And the Symbol of Peace wasn't weakened at all."

The man looks up at a TV monitor, "You were wrong, Master. So wrong!"

"No I wasn't." A voice replies calmly, "We just weren't as prepared as we should've been."

"I agree. We underestimated them." Another old voice form the monitor agrees, he was known as 'the doctor'. "Thankfully, we failed under that cheap 'League of Villains' name and not our own. And what about the creature the Master and I created? Where is the Nomu?"

"Yes, why is he not with you?" The man who had been called Master questions.

"He was blown away." Kurogiri answers instead of the blue-haired man, who was currently bleeding over the floors.

"What?!" The doctor bellows.

"It was All Might's doing. Without coordinates to his precise location, I couldn't use my warp to bring him with us. We didn't have any time to search for him." Kurogiri explains, taking a few steps towards the monitor.

"This is a travesty!" The doctor rages, "And after all we did it make him as powerful as All Might!"

"Well, I suppose it can't be helped. Unfortunately." Master sighs.

"Power... That reminds me. There was a kid who tried to protect All Might. He was just as fast as him." Shigaraki commented, for some reason feeling as though he shouldn't mention the other one who seemed to teleport.

"Oh?" Master hums, intrigued.

"If he hadn't gotten in our way, we might have killed the Symbol of Peace." His nails dig into the wooden floor, rage seeping in his bones, "That brat... That brat!"

"Naturally, you're upset. But this was not a futile mission. We've learned many things. Gather villainous elite. Take all the time you need. I must remain hidden in the shadows, which is why I need you to be my face. A symbol of your own. Tomura Shigaraki. Next time, you will show the world that it should be afraid of you."

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !