La Résistance!

Y/n stops running as he quietly sits down on a roof and sobs. As he puts his hand on his face.

Y/n: all my family is dead....my Ma, my only brother, and my Old man. Tch.....

Y/n stands up angrily.

Y/n: the marines will pay. They. Will. Suffer.

Yamato: y/n!

Y/n turns around and sees Yamato and momonosuke and luffy standing there.

Luffy: y/n! Let's go back!

Y/n: no! Leave me alone!

Yamato: y/n! Please-

Y/n: I said leave me alone!!!!!!

Y/n let's out a gigantic burst of his supreme conquers

Y/n let's out a gigantic burst of his supreme conquers. As it goes throughout wano. As momonosuke gets pushed back, yamato and luffy don't.

Yamato: please calm down, y/n! We can talk about this!

Y/n: what is there to talk about?! All my family is dead! I'm the last of my bloodline! I have no others like me outside this world!

Y/n falls to his knees. As he begins to cry more.

Y/n: I just want.....is a family....

Y/n stops his spiraling conquers as he looks down with tears falling.

Luffy and yamato look at each other and nod. As Yamato bends down to y/ns level. And hugs him tightly to her chest.as he hugs her back sobs in her chest.

Yamato: y/n, you do have a family. You have me, luffy, and everyone else back there. Your not alone.

Y/n eyes flutter as he stays quiet. Yamato then notices snoring as y/n had fallen asleep.
As she smiles.

Luffy: finally he stopped running. My legs were getting tired!

Momonosuke: let's go back to the festival. Everyone's probably so worried.

Yamato: you guys can go back. I'll stay with y/n.

Luffy: eh? Your sure? Isn't it better if we all stay with hi-

Yamato looks at luffy. With her menacing look. As her teeth sharpen.

Yamato: only I, can go next to my y/n. Got that?

Luffy and momonosuke start sweating bullets and hug each other from fear.

Luffy: Y-y-Y-yEs-SiR!!!

Yamato: good. Now go back and tell everyone that I'm with y/n.

Momonosuke and luffy nod quickly as they jump up and run away like a cartoon character. As Yamato begins walking back while holding y/n like a baby.