LEVEL 32 - "UA Sports Festival, Start!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The day of the sports festival arrived soon after the 'declaration of war' from the purple-haired boy that Y/n still can't remember the name of.

"Aw man." Ashido pouts as she looks down at her outfit. "I was totally hoping I could wear my costume."

"At least everyone will be in uniforms. That'll keep things fair, right?" Ojiro stretches his arms in front of himself.

"I wonder what they'll have in store for us in the first round." Sato adds nervously as Tokoyami glances at him.

"No matter what they've prepared, we must persevere." Tokoyami closes his eyes.

"Right." Shoji agrees with a firm nod.

"Everyone, get your game faces on!" Iida calls loudly, opening the door to the room class 1-A was in. "We'll be entering the arena soon!"

"Midoriya." Y/n hears Todoroki call calmly as she looks over at the two.

"Hey, Todoroki. What's up?" Izuku looks at the dual hair colored boy in confusion.

Multiple eyes shift in the direction of the two boys, acting like hungry sharks to the tiniest bit of drama.

"From an objective standpoint, I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you." Todoroki comments monotonously.

"Uh—" Izuku startles, flinching, "Um, yeah.."

"However, you've got All Might and L/n in your corner, helping you out." Todoroki says bluntly, "I'm not here to pry about your personal matters. But know that I will beat you."

Her eyes narrow at the boy distastefully as he finishes his rant, That's it. She's going to murder this fucker.

"What's with all these declarations of war lately?" Kaminari grins nervously.

"Yeah, what's the big deal? Why are you pickin' a fight all of a sudden? And right before we get started.." Kirishima puts a hand on Todoroki's shoulder.

"We're not here to be each other's friends." Todoroki shrugs off Kirishima's hand. "Don't forget. This isn't a team effort."

Izuku looks down nervously, "Wait a sec, Todoroki. I don't know what's going through your head or why you think you'd need to tell me that you'll beat me. And, yeah, of course you're better than me. In fact, you probably have way more potential than anyone in the hero course. That's why you got in so easily."