LEVEL 36 - "Brainwashing...?"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Question of the day! Who is you're favorite BNHA pro hero (not students)?

A/N: Question of the day! Who is you're favorite BNHA pro hero (not students)?

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"First years! These are the rules you'll abide by!" Midnight points towards the large screen where a diagram was.

"The game itself with last 15 minutes. Individual point values will be added together to reach your team total. Everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headbands. Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your teams score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So, the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them. And another thing— Even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down, you can keep playing until times up."

"It's anyones game, then.." Yaoyorozu comments thoughtfully, shifting her weight onto one leg.

"And since there are 42 contestants, there'll be ten or twelve teams fighting in the field the entire time." Sato adds, nodding along.

"Sounds hard." Aoyama agrees.

"So, if you lose your headband at the beginning, you have more time to make up a plan?" Ashido asks curiously as Asui turns towards the other girl.

"I dunno, Mina. Maybe we should wait and see how the teams turn out before we start strategizing. Kero." Asui suggests as Ashido nods.

"This is going to be rough. You may use your quirks as much as you like. But there are still rules! Make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card. You'll be disqualified!" Midnight glares at the students momentarily before a bright grin returns to her face.

A fifteen minute timer appears on the monitor behind her, "Now, you've got fifteen minutes to build your teams! I recommend you get started."

It might be hard finding people for her team...

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"You should team with me!"

"No! L/n! You should want me by your side!"

"L/nnnn!"

"I don't wanna beg, but please."

Multiple students crowed around the girl with h/c hair as a worried expression crosses her face.

"Huh?"

Her bottom lip quivers as she glances around at all the students.