LEVEL 38 - "Battles"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Question of the day! Who is your favorite BNHA villain (any of the league, shie hassaikai, etc)?

A/N: Question of the day! Who is your favorite BNHA villain (any of the league, shie hassaikai, etc)?

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Enough standing around! Now welcome to the ring, our next players!" Present Mic calls, two males stood in the ring as the audience watches them.

"He's got skills! But at the expense of some really creepy-looking elbows. From the hero course, it's Sero Hanta!"

"That was uncalled for." Sero comments, stretching his hands infront of himself with a deadpan.

"Versus, an early frontrunner in the competition who's way too strong for his own good! Someone who rightfully got into the hero course based on recommendations! It's Todoroki Shoto!"

Todoroki stands there, the shadow of his (rather fluffy looking) hair covering his heterochromic eyes.

"And now, for the second match of the finals. Ready?!"

"Well, I don't really feel—"

"Begin!"

"—like I can win this fight." Sero stretches casually before he sharply grins.

"But man, I don't feel like losing either!" Sero exclaims, wrapping tape around Todoroki and throwing him to the side, near the line to throw him out of bounds.

"That attack could throw his opponent out of bounds! A brilliant surprise opening from the underdog! Way to start of strong, Sero!"

"Apologies." Is all Todoroki says before ice shot flew towards Sero.

!

The crowd gasped as the ice went out the roof of the stadium, nearly hitting some of the crowd.

The tape that was on Todoroki was frozen as he moves his arms, breaking it off.

"Um...." Sero sweatdrops, "Don't you think you went overboard?"

"Tell the t-truth, Sero." Midnight shivers, her body half frozen, "Can you move at all?"

"Are you kidding? Obviously not! My body is freezing!" Sero yells, eyes widened.

"Sero has been immobilized. Todoroki advances to the second round!" Midnight exclaims, rubbing her arms in an attempt to heat herself up.