LEVEL 39 - "Todoroki vs Izuku"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Question of the day! Who are your top 3 favorite BNHA character overall?

A/N: Question of the day! Who are your top 3 favorite BNHA character overall?

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"I can feel the anticipation rising in the stadium! And that's because the second round's first match is gonna be epic!" Mic calls, the crowd cheering wildly.

"It's the guy who won his last fight by a landslide and literally left half the audience frozen. The hero course's, Todoroki Shoto!"

"And this kid literally almost walked out of his first matchup, but made a stunning comeback by showing up some impressive moves! Also from the hero course, Midoriya Izuku!"

The two face eachother, Todoroki's eyes narrowing at the shorter boy, "So here we are."

"And only one of us can win." Izuku replies, eyes also narrowed.

The students in the stands watch with interest.

"L/n. How do you think this match will go?" Iida asks as the girl blinks in surprise at being mentioned.

"Eh... It depends on if Izuku is able to get close to him..." She answers with a small shrug.

Though... Her eyes narrow at the green-haired boy, She has the gut feeling this kid is going to do something idiotic and self-destructive.

"Yeah. That's the issue... How will Deku avoid the ice?" Uraraka nods in agreement.

"Both of these hero-in-trainings have been front runners in the sports festival! But which one of these rivals will advance to the next round? Prepare for... Midoriya versus Todoroki! Begin!"

Todoroki shoots a large spike of ice at the boy, who replies by flicking his finger, destroying the ice and sending a large gust of wind towards Todoroki.

"Wow! Midoriya's managed to break Todoroki's insane opening move!"

Todoroki's eye narrow before another spike of ice is shot at the boy.

Izuku repeats his attack, breaking another one of his fingers to destroy the ice.

"He countered again!"

Todoroki exhales, his breath being visible in the cold temperature. "Let's continue."

Another spike of ice in launched as the boy, who repeats his actions yet again and destroys the ice at the cost of another of his fingers.