LEVEL 40 - "Profile"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Ooo! One of Y/n's abilities gets unlocked this chapter! It will be explained better next chapter, I just don't want to spoil anything!

A/N: Ooo! One of Y/n's abilities gets unlocked this chapter! It will be explained better next chapter, I just don't want to spoil anything!

[Also I hate writing the kamino incident, it's literal torture]

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

After the match ended, Y/n hurried to the hospital room along with some others from 1-A.

She, along with the others, barge into the room as All Might (who was in his skinny form) flinches.

"You scared the crap outta me.." All Might mutters, holding a hand to his chest as he breathes steadily.

"Are you okay?!" Uraraka runs up to the side of his hospital bed before turning towards All Might, who was in his skinny form. "Oh. It's nice to meet you sir."

"Uh.. yeah.." All Might replies nervously, stretching the back of his head.

"He's in no state for visitors." Recovery girl interrupts.

"Hey, you guys.. Shouldn't you be watching the matches?" Izuku asks the group as they turn towards the injured boy.

"The stage was far too damaged. They're taking a quick break to repair it now." Iida explains, chopping his hand up and down.

"That match was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life, Midoriya! What pro's gonna want a sidekick that hurts himself?" Mineta raises a finger towards Midoriya accusingly.

The grape boy suddenly gets hit by Asui's tongue, "Now you're just rubbing salt in his wounds. Probably not a good time."

"Hey! I'm just speaking the truth!" Mineta refutes with a large frown.

"To you're much too noisy. I know you're worried, but I've got to focus on surgery now." Recovery girl starts to push the group of students out of the room.

"SURGERY?!"

Y/n frowns, taking a few steps backwards out of the room before turning and walking away.

She didn't want to make herself worry and loose focus on the matches, so she tried to push the fact that Izuku needed surgery out of her mind.

She felt... all cold... and mopey. It sucked.

"Ring a round o' Rosie..." She hummed to herself, finding comfort in the childish song.