LEVEL 44 - "Stain And The LOV"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Tekku = The Japanese words for "technology"

A/N: Tekku = The Japanese words for "technology"

No, Tekku isn't going to be too important as a character, but they're gonna be a cute little buddy that sometimes appears (and also gives Y/n more scenes with Mei)!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The day of the internships arrived as the class stood at a train station.

"Everyone has their costumes, right? Remember, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them or anything." Aizawa explains as the class nods.

"Gotcha!"

"Speak properly. It's 'Yes, sir,' Ashido."

"Yes, sir.."

"Make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes during your internships. Now get to it." Aizawa narrows his eyes at the class.

"Yes sir!"

Iida starts walking to the right of the train station as Izuku looks over at him, "Iida, wait!"

Y/n blinks at the two of them before trailing after Izuku like a lost puppy.

"Hey, if you ever wanna talk or anything, just let us know." Izuku explains to the boy softly, a small smile resting on his face.

"Mhm! Mhm!" Uraraka nods along.

"We're friends, right?" Izuku questions as Iida stays silent for a moment before turning towards the boy.

"Yes." Is all he says before he walks away.

Y/n stays silent before trailing after him with a dramatic sigh.

"Eh? Y/n? Where are you going?" Uraraka asks, tilting her head to the side.

"...I'm going to intern at the same place as him." Is all Y/n informs them of before walking away as well.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"On a normal day, I'd just be waiting for client calls to come in. Not really exciting. But thing've been fairly hectic here lately." Manual explains to the two heroes-in-training behind him.

They both wore their hero costumes, Iida's being exactly the same as before, as Y/n's had something added to it.

She wore a plain black tinted transparent visor covering her eyes. She didn't add it for no reason, it would enhance her ability to see other's profiles. It would zoom in, so even if she were utop a building, she would be able to see another's profiles even if they were down on the street. As well as...