LEVEL 47 - "Blood Types"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"You, too, Todoroki?" Iida asks, confused on why so many people were here.

"How'd you get here?" Izuku frowns before his eyes widen in realization of something. "Hold on, you're using your left side?"

"How did I get here? Good question." Todoroki moves his gaze to Y/n, "Your message took me a while to figure out. Next time, try to send more than just your specific location and Midoriya's name. But you're not really one to send messages without a reason, are you?"

"You know me so well..." Y/n comments, knowing damn well the boy doesn't know her in the slightest.

Todoroki covers the ground in frost as Stain jumps up, "So I figured you and Midoriya were in trouble and asking for help."

Ice platforms raise both the injured pro, Izuku, Iida, and Y/n.

"Everything okay. The pro heroes will be here any minute!" Todoroki exclaims, launching more fire at the man who jumps back.

Stains eyes narrow in thought, The time for some of them should be up soon.

"You're just what they said you were. But you won't be taking any more lives, Hero Killer." Todoroki declares with narrowed eyes.

"Todoroki! You can't let that guy get your blood." Izuku warns. "That's how he got us."

"He ingests blood to keep people from moving. That explains the blades. All I've gotta do is keep my distance." Todoroki murmurs before suddenly a blade flies past him, cutting his cheek.

"You have good friends, Ingenium. Or you did!" Stain jumps up and swings his blade right by Todoroki's neck.

Todoroki blocks it with a wall of ice before the three other students look up.

He threw his sword at the same time as the knife...

Stain grabs Todoroki's collar, dragging the boy towards him as he tries to lick the cut on his cheek but was forced by back away when Todoroki attacked him with fire.

Todoroki creates a large wall of ice infront of him as Stain jumps up, easily cutting it into pieces.

Todoroki's eyes widen as he creates another wall, making Stain jump away again.