LEVEL 49 - "Fear"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Just curious: Are there any specific interactions you want in between Y/n and the characters? The league, students, heroes

A/N: Just curious: Are there any specific interactions you want in between Y/n and the characters? The league, students, heroes... anybody, really! I can't guarantee I'll add it but I'll try to fit it — or something similar to it — in the later chapters!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Native, can you move?" Izuku asks the pro once they took Stain's weapons and tied him up.

"Yeah. I think I'm good as new now." Native informs, carrying the smaller boy on his back.

Izuku sighs nervously, "You sure?"

"I saw you hurt your leg back there. At least let me do this for you." Native sends him a smile as Izuku looks away sheepishly, embarrassed to actually get help.

"Thank you very much..."

"I should be thanking you."

"Huh. We're lucky someone threw this in the dumpster." Todoroki comments, looking at the rope that Y/n was holding the end of.

"L/n. I can drag him from here." Iida offers.

"No."

"I have to apologize." Native apologizes, "I'm supposed to be a pro, but I was useless back there."

"No, I don't think any one person could take the Hero Killer on. Not with that weird quirk of his. He's too strong."

"The four of us barely won against him, and even then, it was because of his own mistakes. He was getting riled up and desperate and forgot all about Midoriya's quick recovery time. Then he want able to block Iida's last Recipro burst or Midoriya's assault." Todoroki explains.

«Wah! I'm sorry!!» The voice of the AI cries as they switch their voice to speaker so the entire group could here, «I should've been able to predict his attacks! He just kept switching and..!»

"Tekku, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault." Y/n replied blankly, a tinge of worry for her AI friend.

"Right, let's get him to the police as fast as we can." Native suggests, dragging him out of the alleyway.

A gasp is heard from the other side of the street as the group looks towards them, "What are you doing here, boy?"

"Gran Torino! I was only—" Izuku gets cut off by the old man kicking his face.