Part 69

Fire and Silk blew up last week through the insta reels and I am overwhelmed by all the new readers joining me in the journey of ABHIYANTIKA <3
Welcome to my world, Angels🤌

This chapter has 3200+ words. Do vote and comment please.

And answer these questions before reading the chapter.

While walking: Music or Podcasts?

At a movie: Candy or Popcorn?

Most important in a partner: Intelligent or Funny?

Ignore the typos.

Sayantika's POV.

I barged inside the gym room only to come face to face with Abhimaan's naked back as he ran on the trade mill.

My eyes stuck at the scratches on his back up to his nape; I did that.

“What brought you here?” his question snapped me out, he didn't turn yet still felt my presence in the room.

“What the fuck did you say to maa?” I asked, totally frustrated.

He stopped the trade mill and turned to me, grabbing the towel from the side table to wipe off the sweat.

“What?” he feigned innocence, making me angry.

“Stop acting all innocent, maa already said everything to me” I wanted to shout at him but stopped myself.

“Why were you even thinking when you chose to utter shits to maa" control Sayantika control.

“Well you know Sayantika I actually don't want to waste my energy explaining it to you because you are incurable, and you won't be going to believe me” and this irked me more as he walked past me to the door.

“Stop” I clasped on his wrist stopping him.

“I don't have time unless you want me to pleasure you” he winked and softly remove his hand from my grip.

“Ugh I hate you” I stomped my feet in frustration.

“Yeah the marks on my back agrees with your statement” he passed me a smirk before walking out of the room.

What's wrong with him?

No, actually everything is wrong with him and the way he is behaving with me.

Stomping my feet, I walked out of the gym room.
___________

Abhimaan isn't speaking with me, not that I want to. But it's so unlike him. Is he playing hard to get shit and all?

For surely he is.

I still remember his words of that night.

“I won't fuck you, Sayantika. It's not about me, it's about you and your needs, and I am here to take care of it, I don't want you to think that I am using you”

He did all the sorts of things to make me feel good, giving mind-blowing, toe-curling orgasms, except fucking me with his dick.

Sometimes I hate myself the way I am attracted to him and I don't want it still.

Where the fuck is my self-respect?

Didn't I tell him to stay away from me?

Still, I am the one to initiate it.

And this is the reason that I am no good and as toxic as him.

I want to get away from him so that I could move on and do something for myself. We are just sexually compatible, that's it.