LEVEL 55 - "Fighting against... Teachers?!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Do you guys want Y/n to pass or fail the provisional license exam? I planned to make her pass originally but I wanna see your opinions before I finalize it! Though, I am currently writing, like, right now, as I publish this, so you gotta be ...

A/N: Do you guys want Y/n to pass or fail the provisional license exam? I planned to make her pass originally but I wanna see your opinions before I finalize it! Though, I am currently writing, like, right now, as I publish this, so you gotta be quick with your answers! :D

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The day of the exam's came quickly, the written exams weren't too hard for Y/n, but now, it's time for the practical...

"Now then... let's begin the last test." Aizawa comments, all of the teachers stood infront of the group of 1-A students. "Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you want to go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes."

"Uh. Why are all the teachers here?" Jiro asks the man with a bit of hesitance, like she was nervous to find out the answer.

"I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today." Aizawa answers indirectly.

A switch clicks in Y/n's mind as her eyes widen. Shit. ShitShitShitShit—

"We're fighting those big ol' metal robots!" Kaminari exclaims with a large grin.

"Fireworks! S'mores! Here we come, camp!" Ashido cheers, pumping her fist in the air.

"Actually." A voice from inside Aizawa's scarf pipes up, "This year's tests..."

A small mouse? Dog? Bear? thing pops out of Aizawa's scarf, "will be completely different, for various reasons!"

Ashido and Kaminari seem to freeze where they were.

"Principle Nezu!" Three of the students exclaim in surprise.

"You're changing things?" Yaoyorozu asks worriedly.

"The tests now have a new focus!" Nezu climbs down to the ground using part of Aizawa's scarf.

Adorable.. Y/n thinks to herself as she stares at the mouse(?) blankly.

"There will be Hero work, of course. But also teamwork and combat between actual people. So, what does that so what does that mean for you?" Nezu leans forward with a sadistic gleam in his eyes.

Why does he seem to enjoy their panicking? Y/n sweatdrops.

"You will be working together in pairs and your opponents will be one of our esteemed U.A teachers! Isn't that fabulous!?" Nezu raises his hands in the air, smiling widely.