LEVEL 57 - "Wild, Wild Pussycats!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Guess who's in the process of writing a BSD x reader fic?

A/N: Guess who's in the process of writing a BSD x reader fic?

My main focus is still this, obviously! So don't worry about that, but i'll be uploading it once I have atleast 5 chapters done, I plan to let it have around 4k words per chapter!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"This is gonna be great." Ojiro smiles as he looks down at the small pamphlet in his hands, "I'm so glad we're all going together."

"Looks like we'll be at the training camp a full week." Iida hums in agreement.

"I've gotta find a bigger suitcase." Izuku comments.

"Yeah, I don't even have a bathing suit. Guess I need to buy some stuff." Kaminari says, scratching the side of his head.

"Guys, since we're off tomorrow and we finally finished exams, I have the best idea! Why doesn't 1-A go shopping together!" Uraraka suggests brightly.

"Hey, yeah!" Kaminari grins. "We've never hung out as a class before."

"Bakugo. See you there, right?" Kirishima asks the ash-blonde who was walking away.

"I can't think of anything more annoying." Bakugo simply replies with a deadpan.

"Will you come, Y/n?" Izuku asks as the girl looks up at him dully.

"No. I'm busy." She answers, grabbing her bag.

"You party poopers!" Mineta exclaims. "Don't you ever get tired of being so serious?!"

"Oh..." Y/n frowns, "Sorry.."

A familiar cold feeling rested in her chest as she walks out of the room.

Guilt, perhaps...?

Ah... She's never sure when it comes to emotions..

She walks through the hallway, grabbing her switch and opening a game.

Maybe she should get better at that...

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

They went to the mall.

They got attacked at the mall.

Fuck.

The next day they went to the pool.

The class didn't get attacked.