LEVEL 59 - "Training!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  I'm sorry the 100k special is taking so long but I promise I already have almost 3k words written and I'll try to post it soon!

A/N: I'm sorry the 100k special is taking so long but I promise I already have almost 3k words written and I'll try to post it soon!

ALSO THIS IS ALREADY UP TO 157K??? AAAAA I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!! <33

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

After they finished all the food the Pussycats prepared for them, the proposed the idea of relaxing in the hot springs.

Y/n sinks into the water, blowing bubbles as Uraraka giggles from next to her.

"This feels amazing!" Mina stretches her arms over her head.

"I'm so glad they've got a hot springs here." Jiro smiles lightly, also relaxing in the warmth of the water.

Y/n's lips twitch up as well, though it not being visible due to her mouth being underwater.

"Now I know why I have this quirk." Mineta's familiar voice suddenly says before thuds on the other side of the wall climb up. "It's because walls are meant to be climbed."

"I'm coming for you, ladies, Plus Ultra!"

Y/n frowns, crossing her arms over her chest as a shiver runs down her spine at the idea of being spied on.

Normally, she would just get up and punt the little shit away from them herself, but she didn't have anything other than a tower to wear if she got out.

All of a sudden, he seems to stop as the girls look up to see Kota looking over the other side of the wall. "Before you become a hero, you should learn how to be a good human."

He then hits Mineta off the side of the side of the wall.

"Mineta really is the worst, isn't he?" Tsuyu sighs, sinking into the water a bit more.

"Thanks so much, Kota!" Mina calls as Kota looks over at the girls. "We owe you one!"

Kota gasps, surprised, as he falls off the other side of the wall with a yelp.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

They started their training the next day.

Katsuki Bakugo.
He's plunging his hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands, then creating chain explosions to increase the scale of his bangin' attacks!

Shoto Todoroki.
Alternating between ice and fire, he's regulating the temperature of the water. His body gets accustomed to the cold and he works on controlling his flames. Some day he might be able to use both at once!