LEVEL 63 - "Kidnapped, Yay"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Magne's gender appears as female because 'profile' picks up on what the character identifies as, not what they are biologically!

A/N: Magne's gender appears as female because 'profile' picks up on what the character identifies as, not what they are biologically!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Izuku had attempted to save the two, but ultimately failed, the portal disappearing just before Izuku managed to reach them.

On the other side of the portal, three people appeared in an old bar.

"How drab—" Y/n gets cut off by someone hitting the back of her neck, knocking her out.

Not even three words and they knock her out?

So mean.

.

.

.

The next time she awoke, she was sat against the wall of the old bar, handcuffed and strapped to some type of chair.

"Oh. Lame..." She mumbles before looking to her right, Bakugo was unconscious. He also seemed to have a lot more restraints than her.

She was confused by that fact for a moment before remembering how he acted at the sports festival.

Yeah...

The league hadn't seemed to notice the fact that she was awake, so she used the chance to check all of their 'profiles' with her newest ability.

Her eyes moved to the magic man from the camp that she only caught a glimpse of before she was compressed into a marble.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CHARACTER PROFILE
MR. COMPRESS

Name :: Sako [Compress] Atsuhiro
Age :: 25
Gender :: Male
Quirk :: Compress
Blood Type :: B
Weaknesses :: Quirk only works if he touches target , [?]
Role: Supporting NPC

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Her eyes gleamed with a spark of interest. Normally, opponents would be marked as 'enemies,' this man wasn't. That was certainly odd.

She decided to test a little theory she had, eyes averting away from Compress and to the wannabe Stain.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CHARACTER PROFILE
SPINNER