LEVEL 66 - "Wise Decision"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  300K???? HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING <33

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The explosion set off as the odd hand (was that real? Gross.) on Shigaraki's face fell to the ground.

"Shigaraki!" Twice gasped as the leader of their group was knocked to the ground.

Bakugo pants heavily as the smoke clears, "I'm done listening to your endless chattering. Can you not stop talking or do you just like your own voice? Basically what you're saying is you wanna cause some trouble and you want me to join you. Well, screw you."

Bakugo grins widely, "I like to win. I wanna win just like All Might. No matter what you have to offer me, that will never change, so you understand?"

The TV flickers back on, showing more of the interview with the three pro heroes.

"EraserHead. According to our information, you encouraged them to fight against the attack on the training camp, putting them in grave danger. What was your reason for this?"

"I concluded that because we didn't know the full situation. Allowing them to use their quirks would help avoid the worst possible outcome."

"And what would that outcome be? Do you think 26 victims and two kidnapped children is a win for UA High?"

"I assure you that things could have gone much more poorly. I feared every student would be tortured and killed in the end."

Nezu interrupts before the reporter could, quickly coming up with a statement.

"Most of the victims were harmed by the gas attack. We've determined it to be the result of a poisonous quirk used by one of the villains. It's thanks to the quick actions of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu that injuries were kept to a bare minimum. Additionally, we're providing mental health counseling to every student, though at the moment, we do not see any signs of serious psychological trauma."

"So you've found a bright spot in this tragedy?"

"We're relieved that an entire class of burgeoning heroes still has a future."

"Can you say the same thing for the abducted, Bakugo Katsuki and L/n Y/n? Both enrolled at your school with excellent marks, and went to earn spots in the top 3 winners of the sports festival. Before that, Bakugo survived the attack of a powerful sludge villain who eventually had to be taken down by All Might. L/n, has encountered multiple villains before her time at UA and took them down without her quirk. The two are obviously strong and heroic. On the other hand, Bakugo displayed violence in the awards ceremony, which showed he cannot control his temper. While L/n was cold and glaring at the number one pro hero, one of the League's main targets. What if these are the real reasons the villains kidnapped them? What if they're brainwashing the two students right now, pulling them toward the path of evil? How can you sit there and tell us they still have futures?"

EraserHead stood up, bowing deeply as he spoke,

"As both Bakugo and L/n's teacher, I take full responsibility for not taming their violent and cold behaviors. However, their actions at the sports festival were born of their deep-seated convictions. They're trying harder than anyone in their pursuit to become top heros. If the villains think they have a chance with them, then they are grossly mistaken. I can guarantee you that much."

Y/n felt her eyes drop into a glare at his words, 'tame their behaviors.'

She is very well considering becoming a villain out of spite at this point.

"That doesn't amount to real evidence, though. I didn't ask how you feel, I asked you if you had concrete information."

Nezu answered the reporters question for EraserHead,

"We're doing our best with the intel we current have available. I have no doubt the police will break this case very soon. We won't rest until our missing students are returned to UA."

Bakugo laughed sharply, drawing the attention to him, "Hah! Did ya' hear the teachers? They get me more than I thought. I'll never join your League of Bastards!"

Bakugo, to put it frankly, looked like a rabid animal.

Y/n sighed, rubbing her temple as she prepared for what's to come.

"We may not be at camp, but I'm still allowed to fight!" Bakugo's grin was wide and cocky.

"He must've figured out he's important to us. What a clever boy." Mange hums thoughtfully.

"No. He's a fool." Dabi corrected, tilting his head to the right.

"Let me stab him!" Himiko put her hands together as she grins widely.

"A clever performer would've acted like we were winning him over. Now that he's broken character, he's finished." Compress sighed, shrugging his shoulders before letting his hands fall back to his sides. "Even the little actress over there can stay in character."

"I only do whatever I want to, and I won't even pretend otherwise. And I'm tired of being surrounded by a bunch of lame-ass wannabes." Bakugo grinned, holding his hand up as his fingers twitch.

"Father..." The words were whispered as Shigaraki's holds up his hand slowly.

"No, Shigaraki Tomura, be calm!" Kurogiri prepares to open a portal.

He pauses as Shigaraki holds his hand up, gesturing to the others to stop.

"Don't lay a finger in them. Any of you." Shigaraki orders as Kurogiri's warp gate (which was partially opened) fades away.

He picks up the hand from the ground, leaving one finger raised, "This 'hero'... is still a valuable piece. I wish you would've listened to what I had to say. I thought you and I could come to an understanding."

"What, you think we're the same? Not a chance!" Bakugo grins, but the way his shoulders were tensed gave away he was feeling atleast small spark of nervousness.

"Then I have no choice. The heroes said they'd continue their investigation of our group, so we don't have time to stand here and talk." Shigaraki turns towards the screen which had two words plastered on, 'SOUND ONLY.'

"Master. Lend me your power." Shigaraki's requests as a low chuckle emerges from the monitor.

"That is a wise decision, Tomura Shigaraki."

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !