LEVEL 67 - "Pizza Delivery"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Ngl my readers/followers are keeping me from getting too silly rn, love you guys 🤞🤍

A/N: Ngl my readers/followers are keeping me from getting too silly rn, love you guys 🤞🤍

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"A master? I thought you were the boss around here? But you're a sidekick." Bakugo laughs mockingly at the villain, who promptly ignored him.

Shigaraki points behind himself, towards two other villains, "Kurogiri. Compress. It's time to put him back to sleep."

"What about—" Twice was about to ask about Y/n but cut himself off at the sight of her already passed out. "...Right."

Compress sighs, walking towards Bakugo, "I can't believe he's such a bad audience member. It's almost impressive."

"If you want me to listen the get on your knees and beg!" An insane grin crossed Bakugo's face as he yelled the words.

Compress raises his hand as he approaches Bakugo, only to suddenly pause at the sound of a knock on the door.

The noise was heard by everyone, even Y/n as she groggily rubs her eyes, trying to wake herself up.

"Hello?" An unfamiliar yet also sort of familiar voice called, "I've got a pizza delivery here."

The villains were caught off guard, staying silent before suddenly the wall was blown open.

"SMASH!"

All Might charged at the door, blowing it (along with some of the wall) to bits.

"What the—?!"

"Kurogiri! Gate!" Shigaraki demands only for Kamui Woods to jump down from the (broken) ceiling.

"Pre-Emptive Binding..."

Branches wrapped around all of the villains, trapping them in place, "..Lacquered Chain Prison!"

Dabi grins, mirth in both his tone and expression, "Heh. That's it?"

He was cut off by a blur of yellow and white kicking him in the face, Gran Torino. "Dont do anything foolish. It's in your best interest to cooperate with us."

Y/n couldn't suppress the flinch as the man's head falls to the side.

She doesn't care. She can't. He left. He doesn't matter to her.