39 | It's Too Soon For Adult Things

11.07.2023📍

It was finally weekend, Saturday to be precise. Jimin wakes up and hears some sounds coming from the kitchen. He goes out to check. Jungkook was cooking something.

"Hey... Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asks. Jimin feels his pulse quickening for no reason.

He nods his head with a smile. "Do you need help?" He asks, to which Jungkook just shrugs his shoulders.

"I really wanna help..."
"Then... Can you get me the flour? It's in the 2nd cabinet." Jungkook points behind him. Jimin nods his head and passes him on the first slab to go take the flour.

He stands on his tip-toes and opens the cabinet door. "It's not here..." He mumbles, trying to look behind the front containers. He gasps when he feels an arm snaking around him.

His heartbeats pick pace, Jungkook turns him around in a swift motion and leans closer to stare in his eyes. "I know" he mumbles over his face, making Jimin's pulse quicken even more erratically.

Jimin leans backward, only for Jungkook to close the gap between their lower parts, making Jimin shudder at their pelvis touching like that. He moans faintly closing his eyes.

'How can someone be this sensitive' Jungkook thinks amused, liking the reaction he got from his innocent boyfriend.

"Stop... What are you doing...?" Jimin suppresses the urge to moan again at how strange it feels down there.

"I just wanted you here" Jungkook whispers, holding his face by his nape. He leans closer while Jimin keeps leaning back, knowing his intentions very well. Millions of butterflies erupt in his stomach. His breathing gets irregular.

Jimin suddenly looks away with red cheeks. 'Isn't this too fast for a kiss...' Constant thought circulates his mind. He wonders if Jungkook is sure about this or he's just casual about a kiss.

Jungkook smirks when Jimin bites his lips. He tilts his face towards himself, causing Jimin to suddenly cover his mouth with his hands, "I haven't brushed..." He mutters slowly, out of breath.

Jungkook chuckles and gets back. "You should know I don't care about that!"

"It's just... It's too soon for adult things..." Jungkook's breath gets hitched.
"What do you exactly mean by adult things?" He bites his lip shyly.

Jimin looks down at their lower-halfs still touching. Jungkook gets a little back, making him take a sigh of relief.

"Do you even know how it goes with two men involved?" Jungkook asks him fondly. Jimin shakes his head with red cheeks "I have no idea..."

Jungkook chuckles internally before leaning down to whisper in his ear, "Don't worry, I know everything and will teach you with hands-on practice~"

Jimin hiccups and gets out of Jungkook's hold. His stomach fills with butterflies. Jungkook smiles handsomely at him.

"I'm going to take shower..."
"Already?"
"It's already late..."

And Jimin runs out of there, while Jungkook keeps laughing at the back at his obliviousness to his every double meaning joke.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After the weekend, everyone gives them side-eye in the college the next day. Jimin tries to hide from those eyes while Jungkook keeps holding his hand tightly, taking him to his class to leave him with Taehyung.

During the break time, he announces it to everyone in the cafeteria. "No one will touch this man. Park Jimin is now taken! Anyone bothering him will face me! Better stay 4 feet away from him! He's mine!"