Part 70

3300+ words.

Here comes the update for you alll!!

Don't forget to hit the star icon ✨ comments are appreciated as well <3

Social media message or text message?

Gym or Art?

Poem or story?

Abhimaan's POV.

"Sayantika, wake-up baby, wake-up" I pat her cheeks getting all panic when she doesn't respond to me.

The blood on my palms smeared on her cheek in the process.

"Doctor, please check on her, she is not responding, what happened to her?" My heart was beating too loud.

"Mr. Raichand it's normal, she will get her conscious back in an hour or two" The Doctor replied while my eyes went to to another doctor who cut the umbilical cord and proceeded to slap my baby on his ass.

Why the fuck is he spanking my baby?

Shit, the little one is crying so hard!

"That's straight out abuse, how dare you?" I marched towards the male doctor, ready to slam a hard punch into his jaw.

"Sir, it's important, and it's the process to know that baby is reacting to our touches"

"And the process is done now, you need to go out, your hand needs medical attention"

"But my Wife and baby?"

"We need to run on some tests, you can meet them after some time"
_____________

Mom, Dad and everyone started dancing in the corridor after getting to know that the new member of our family had arrived already.

Dad gave me a proud smile seeing the cuts and scratches on my palm while I scoffed and went to take care of the injury.

They've shifted her to the private room while we still can't see her as she is still unconscious.

I am psychotic, and it's pathetic that whenever I see the same male doctor passing by me who was between the Sayantika's legs during the baby's birth, I want to slam a punch or maybe something for worst.

I know it's his job and I totally respect it, but from where I am getting these dangerous thoughts I don't know. It's worse. I am worse.
_________

Sayantika's POV.

The scent of antiseptic, soaps, and cleaners hit my nose before I opened my eyes, my throat was too dry for me to make a sound. I need water.

I looked around to see a doctor was instructing something to a nurse. I tried to raise my hand but couldn't, my whole body was aching.

I don't have energy left in me.

"Mrs. Raichand, I see you've gotten your consciousness, how are you now?" Luckily, the doctor noticed me wide awake and walked up to me.

"Wa...ter" I stuttered out.

"Oh surely" the nurse helped me to sit and forwards me a glass of water. I greedily drank from it. The sigh left my lips once I was done.

"Where is my baby?" That was the first question I asked. I vaguely remember the doctor saying it's a baby boy before I lost my conscious.

"Your baby has taken for some important test, he is fine and healthy" The doctor replied, smiling.